Blog Comments

Matt Hardy really shone when he came up with the V1 character. For the first time he was a much more interesting character than Jeff. When he was fired from WWE after the Edge/Lita thing he was one of the biggest names in wrestling and could've gone to TNA and been world champ within months.

That was his biggest career mistake in my opinion because people saw that he had no dignity and WWE just used him to further Edge's career.
    Matt gets burried everytime, there is a good reason behind it.. logical atleast.. look at edge took his girl and became a main eventer.. why? jeff has 0 mic skills..but he looks so damn cool everyone wants to be like him. Matts mic skills are MUCH better but his ring work slacks only slightly when he is actually used properly..he came in as a jobber not a star.. if they keep him down it ruins jeffs credibility and any credibility of the hardy boyz being a good team (which TNA is kinda pushing the tag team thing) goes out the window, if Matt goes in and win titles when he couldnt in 10+ years in the wwe besides some throwaway championships what does that say about tna? sucks to be matt
    Well just my opinion but I believe the reason the WWE is keeping him is because although he is collect somewhat of a check from them he isnt getting any PPV bonuses or anything like that and the WWE is making more of Hardy Boys merch than what they give to him.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.