Blog Comments

@VipersCenation, you know there was some dude JUST LIKE YOU back in 93 when HBK wrestled Tanaka at WM 9 and he said the EXACT SAME THING about Shawn Michaels.
    There was a dude back in 98 who said "Man I gotta piss. Oh shit Jericho's on? Yeah now's a good time"

Nobody is ever truly considered "great" until their past their prime or they're retired.
    And if you don't think CM Punk is great, I suggest you go search for his trilogy of matches with Samoa Joe in ROH because those matches will prove you different. And if you're more of a WWE guy then go watch some of his matches with John Morrison from WWECW or hell even his matches with Jeff Hardy.
    CM Punk is not the best, and never will be.. We all know Jericho, Shawn Micheals, and most of the classic wrestlers are better.
    I agree with some points, BUT i'd say you're wrong. I think CM Punk COULD be more of a poster boy for WWE if they turned him into a face, a full fledged face who promotes his sXe lifestyle. His "I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't take pills etc." could be as big as Hogans "Take your vitiams, say your prayers, train."
    [QUOTE=Rassling_Fan;bt5703]They buried everyone that faces Hogan the same way. Exactly the same way. Hogan's entire face career was this. Think about it, who as a face did Hogan put over?[/QUOTE]

Hogan has plenty of losses putting the competition over. as a face, he put over the Ultimate Warrior, Yokozuna, Brock, The Rock, hell even Billy Kidman. Not to mention the Undertaker (not clean though). As a heel he put over flair, Piper, Sting, Goldberg, Luger, ect. Hogan as put over more wrestlers than many people would like to admit! This is coming from a non Hogan fan!
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    It's not pg I have a problem with. It's how they do things. They don't create new stars. They bury everyone else for Cena and Orton. Heels rarely get a clean win over faces. Every Cena and Orton match are fifteen minute beat down with all of a sudden victory. Heels get buried, have to cheat to win. I think there is a problem when heels are being cheered and faces are getting bood.
    They buried everyone that faces Hogan the same way. Exactly the same way. Hogan's entire face career was this. Think about it, who as a face did Hogan put over?
    It's not pg I have a problem with. It's how they do things. They don't create new stars. They bury everyone else for Cena and Orton. Heels rarely get a clean win over faces. Every Cena and Orton match are fifteen minute beat down with all of a sudden victory. Heels get buried, have to cheat to win. I think there is a problem when heels are being cheered and faces are getting bood.
    lol wwe is getting low rating and very low ppv buys
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.