Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    I agree his straight edge good be good for WWE. But he is a wrestler. Far as Hogan when he saying take your vitamins, he meant those vitamins. I was too young to understand that at the time
    Made me LOL.

Obviously they'd have to turn Punk face in order to heavily promote his sXe lifestyle. Good point though on the fact that the media could start knocking WWE for CM Punk being the only one NOT doing something. But, honestly a lot of the "big bodies" in WWE have faded away. I mean if you look at the roster, it's probably the smallest roster the WWE's had in YEARS. Cena, Sheamus, Mason Ryan uh.....yeah I honestly can't think of anybody else that really STICKS OUT as a possible "juicer" everybody else is small OR just naturally large (Kane, Big Show, Mark Henry). I honestly don't think WWE is worried too much about the media trying to knock em
    I think a poster boy is alway a face because of the merchandising
    But Punk could be on the background lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304
    I agree with some points, BUT i'd say you're wrong. I think CM Punk COULD be more of a poster boy for WWE if they turned him into a face, a full fledged face who promotes his sXe lifestyle. His "I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't take pills etc." could be as big as Hogans "Take your vitiams, say your prayers, train."
    I agree his straight edge good be good for WWE. But he is a wrestler. Far as Hogan when he saying take your vitamins, he meant those vitamins. I was too young to understand that at the time
    @VipersCenation, you know there was some dude JUST LIKE YOU back in 93 when HBK wrestled Tanaka at WM 9 and he said the EXACT SAME THING about Shawn Michaels.
    There was a dude back in 98 who said "Man I gotta piss. Oh shit Jericho's on? Yeah now's a good time"

Nobody is ever truly considered "great" until their past their prime or they're retired.
    And if you don't think CM Punk is great, I suggest you go search for his trilogy of matches with Samoa Joe in ROH because those matches will prove you different. And if you're more of a WWE guy then go watch some of his matches with John Morrison from WWECW or hell even his matches with Jeff Hardy.
    i couldnt agree anymore
    I agree with some points, BUT i'd say you're wrong. I think CM Punk COULD be more of a poster boy for WWE if they turned him into a face, a full fledged face who promotes his sXe lifestyle. His "I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't take pills etc." could be as big as Hogans "Take your vitiams, say your prayers, train."

great point and i think youre right but the problem is that his straight edge lifestyle that already stands out as unique in wwe would allow the mainstream media to highlight that he is the only one in the wwe that doesnt drink take pills etc and give them an opportunity to knock wwe, maybe thats why we havnt seen it. plus we got cena's 'hustle, loyalty, respect' thing to mimic the 'prayers and vitamins'
    i hate punk as a face
    Everyone loved punk when he was face ....
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.