View RSS Feed

VKM

1. WWE: Who should really be main eventers?

For the past year, WWE has been lacking the star power that they once had during the early 2000s. Some time between John Cena's first WWE title reign and the 2nd coming of ECW, WWE has lost their ability to make wrestlers into superstars.

It's going to take a miracle to bring WWE back to WWE 2005-2006. However there are some superstars who i believe could take the wrestling world by ...

Updated 11-27-2010 at 05:08 PM by VKM

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. AJ Styles to WWE?

A.J Styles is arguably the best in-ring talented wrestler of this century. He is the only TNA wrestler to rank in at #1 on Pro Wrestling Illustrated annual "PWI 500" list. He is known for his off-the-wall wrestling skills and his Styles Clash. AJ Styles has been with TNA since the start of the company. He's one of the last TNA originals who are currently "surviving" through this ...

Updated 11-13-2010 at 10:45 AM by VKM

Tags: wwe tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WWE and TNA Fans: Very Similar?

WWE and TNA fans are in a never ending argument and everyone is choosing sides and some are just "neutral". And after reading my Marks of WWE blog, you all probably believe that I am some "ride or die" TNA fan. However, me being a TNA mark is very untrue.

In my blog, Marks of WWE , I seemingly bashed the fans who watched WWE and praised TNA. However, I was only ...

Updated 11-02-2010 at 02:47 PM by VKM

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Mr. Kennedy: One of A Kind

Mr. Kennedy has been in the ring for almost 10 years. For four years at the beginning of his wrestling career, he was worked as an independent jobber for Sunday Night Heat, Velocity and Jakked. And after wrestling for over six years, WWE finally signed him to a developmental contract.

After signing this contract, Mr. Kennedy has reached the fans whether he was a heel or a face. His ...
  5. The Marks of WWE

After BFG, many people criticized TNA for their Jeff Hardy, Bischoff and Hogan heel turn angle. However, these same people would rather watch the stale product called WWE.

WWE is just like Bill Gate's Windows. Sure, we do have an alternative (Steve Job's Mac) but we insist on pulling ourselves back into Windows. It doesn't take much to see that WWE is a very stale product. Week after ...
  6. TNA October 14 2010 Review

After Bound For Glory, which i did not watch, I tuned into watch TNA. It's been a long time since I actually watched TNA on Thursdays. When i read the Bound For Glory results on EWN, I was amazed at the finish. Before BFG, I didn't care who was Abyss's "They". I figured it would be some thrown together stable like they do most of the time. When I read the Angle vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Anderson ...

Updated 10-15-2010 at 11:17 AM by VKM

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Is Wrestlemaina too hard to predict?

For weeks I've been hearing about an upcoming unification of the two world titles of the two brands in the WWE. My opinion, is that without a doubt, it should be highly considerable. With the unification of the world titles, there would be more worthy contenders for the world title and the possibilities for dream matches are endless. So why not do it. But the only questions are when and where? My ...
    Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Nexus Review

For four months, WWE has stuck with a storyline that involves a new and entertaining plot to it. Along with this, a heel stable has been created called, Nexus which originally consisted of the 8 NXT rookies of season 1. It all started after Wade Barret's victory of season 1 where he was then able to win a WWE contract and a chance to challenge any male champion for their title. The next week, on an ...

Updated 09-15-2010 at 04:59 PM by VKM

Tags: wwe nxt
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. TNA's PPVs Attendance and Projections

I have been researching on TNA's PPVs, and from the looks of it things are not going good. I never thought that the PPVs made by TNA had so much low attendance, I knew that they we're bad but the attendance is just horrible. Here's a look at their PPV attendance rate from 2009-2010:

No Surrender 2009:
    Attendance: 1,100
    Main Event: AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle vs. Matt ...

Updated 09-15-2010 at 03:25 PM by VKM

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. What would TNA be like without the Hogan regime? pt 2

Now many of you agreed and many of you disagreed. My last blog seemed very interesting to EWN users. To make myself clearer from the last blog i will actually go into more detail.

Vince Russo:

One person from the last blog blamed Russo for this horrible Hogan regime. That is slightly true but Vince was has been writing for TNA since 2002 which is way before the Hogan regime. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.