View RSS Feed

VKM

1. What is really missing in TNA???

This is the problem that TNA has:

TNA has yet to realize that all wrestling is just a soap opera with a lot of action. Most soap operas are realistic and even if some aren't, they at least don't cross the border to a point where people are getting hit with a big nail 2 by 4 and still staying alive (Ex// Abyss). TNA needs to captivate the viewers in a way that gets them emotional and ...

Updated 03-16-2011 at 03:49 PM by VKM

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Recycling: Good for the Earth but not Wrestling.

Ever since resource shortages which were caused by world wars, the world greatly encourages recycling. But does that mean the wrestling world should do the same?

From the typical "bad-guy good-guy" to the old WCW NWO stables, the two biggest wrestling promotions of today (TNA & WWE) have reused the stables and story-lines that have made their companies bigger and better. ...

Updated 01-18-2011 at 01:24 PM by VKM

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. TNA October 14 2010 Review

After Bound For Glory, which i did not watch, I tuned into watch TNA. It's been a long time since I actually watched TNA on Thursdays. When i read the Bound For Glory results on EWN, I was amazed at the finish. Before BFG, I didn't care who was Abyss's "They". I figured it would be some thrown together stable like they do most of the time. When I read the Angle vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Anderson ...

Updated 10-15-2010 at 11:17 AM by VKM

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. TNA's PPVs Attendance and Projections

I have been researching on TNA's PPVs, and from the looks of it things are not going good. I never thought that the PPVs made by TNA had so much low attendance, I knew that they we're bad but the attendance is just horrible. Here's a look at their PPV attendance rate from 2009-2010:

No Surrender 2009:
    Attendance: 1,100
    Main Event: AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle vs. Matt ...

Updated 09-15-2010 at 03:25 PM by VKM

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What would TNA be like without the Hogan regime? pt 2

Now many of you agreed and many of you disagreed. My last blog seemed very interesting to EWN users. To make myself clearer from the last blog i will actually go into more detail.

Vince Russo:

One person from the last blog blamed Russo for this horrible Hogan regime. That is slightly true but Vince was has been writing for TNA since 2002 which is way before the Hogan regime. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What would TNA be like without the Hogan regime?

On October 27, 2009 it was announced on TNAwrestling.com that Hulk Hogan had signed a contract to join Total Nonstop Action Wrestling on a full time basis where, partnered with Eric Bischoff, he would partner with TNA President, Dixie Carter. Many people disagreed on his joining with TNA and many people are still disagreeing. Well, I am one of those people.

In my eyes and in many others, ...

Updated 08-30-2010 at 05:18 PM by VKM (None)

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.