View RSS Feed

VKM

1. Is CM Punk "Poster Boy Material"?

I'm sure many people are still hyped from Punk's promo that he had cut on this past Monday Night RAW. Now that Punk has broken through with this promo, this gives CM Punk fans more incentive to say "he's the best and should be the poster boy of the WWE". But what does it take to be a poster boy of the WWE? And is CM Punk really "WWE Poster Boy Material"?

In my opinion, ...

Updated 06-30-2011 at 05:48 PM by VKM

Tags: wwe roh
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The WWE's Philosophy

From the title, I can expect that most people will believe that this blog is more than likely about how WWE is currently forcing us a terrible product. However, this is not the case. This blog is about why WWE has decided to make the product the way it is now.

For the past 3 years or so, WWE has managed to turn it's product into a family orientated product. In doing so, their hardcore ...

Updated 06-19-2011 at 11:47 PM by Frank

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Royal Rumble winner to headline Wrestlemania?

Ever since 1988, the Royal Rumble has been classified as WWE's most popular events. This year, Alberto Del Rio was the 24th winner of the traditional royal rumble match. Alberto Del Rio won by eliminating Santino Marella. Ever since 1990, the winner of the royal rumble would always have an opportunity to face the world champion and headline Wrestlemania. However, this year is a little different ...

Updated 04-04-2011 at 05:36 PM by VKM

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. What is really missing in TNA???

This is the problem that TNA has:

TNA has yet to realize that all wrestling is just a soap opera with a lot of action. Most soap operas are realistic and even if some aren't, they at least don't cross the border to a point where people are getting hit with a big nail 2 by 4 and still staying alive (Ex// Abyss). TNA needs to captivate the viewers in a way that gets them emotional and ...

Updated 03-16-2011 at 03:49 PM by VKM

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Has WWE Lost their Spark on Making a Babyface Main Eventer

WWE has been known for making larger than life characters. They've been known to create those superstars that the fans rally behind. Those superstars that I am referring to are babyfaces. However, there seems to be a shortage in main eventer babyfaces.

While looking through the WWE roster one afternoon, I realized that the top heels of WWE outweigh the top faces of WWE. John Cena, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Is Triple H Overrated?

Well you can guess what this blog is about. I am a big fan of Triple H. He is one of my favorite wrestlers and I enjoyed his work in the early 2000s. As Triple H begins to win more and more titles, people argue over the fact if Triple H is abusing his backstage authority. But let me clear a lot of things up for HHH haters:

Triple H's backstage job:

Triple has the job ...

Updated 02-22-2011 at 07:36 PM by VKM

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. TNA: 47 Easy steps to become the #1 Wrestling Company

I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about Chris Jericho's new book. And I decided that it would be good to have book or blog that list the steps for TNA to become the #1 Wrestling company. Here they are

1. Get rid of Hulk Hogan
    2. Get rid of the Karen/Jarret vs. Angle storyline
    3. Get rid of Vince Russo
    4. Get rid of Jeff Hardy
    5. Get Ric Flair out of ...
  8. Recycling: Good for the Earth but not Wrestling.

Ever since resource shortages which were caused by world wars, the world greatly encourages recycling. But does that mean the wrestling world should do the same?

From the typical "bad-guy good-guy" to the old WCW NWO stables, the two biggest wrestling promotions of today (TNA & WWE) have reused the stables and story-lines that have made their companies bigger and better. ...

Updated 01-18-2011 at 01:24 PM by VKM

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Matt Hardy Will not die

Before I start this blog, I want to say that I am not Matt Hardy fan neither am I a Jeff Hardy fan. This blog is my thoughts and opinions about Matt Hardy and his future in TNA. I would be glad to have feedback on my blog. Thank you.

For months, people on EWN bashed Matt Hardy about just anything they can find. Many people bashed him due to his youtube videos, and weight. I will admit, ...
  10. My revised X Division

The TNA x division has been apart of TNA since the beginning and it is not secret that the X division is what made TNA survive against all of the critics who doubted they would have a successful company. However, ever since early 2009, the x division has been reduced to just a memory.

TNA has made a bad mistake on their part. If the X division is what gave them so much success, then ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.