Blog Comments

What the hell are you talking about!?
    An interesting read. Del Rio just doesn't interest me because there's nothing about him that strikes out as entertaining. He's almost like a JBL rip-off and this does not help at all. We've seen people like him before and we will see people like him again and that appears to be the issue.
    I don't think it was a work. But that doesn't mean that I know for a fact that it was not.

Only thing I can say is IF it was a work, it would have been the best work in wrestling history.
    A very well written blog mate...Bret is my all time favorite wrestler n he's the reason why I became a fan fo Pro-Wrestling....

there are so many stories on internet about taht incident..some where I read that it was a work and Bret will move to WCW and after sometime he was supposed to come back and take the title from HBK..but the plan failed when HBK was injured...Bret was forced to continue in WCW...Bret's bitterness is because of Owen's death....

This version has few flaws...but there may be a possibility as well..
    It wasn't a work, I know they had good writers back then, don't think they could write anything that good. Not to mention Bret hit Vince for real and it was a wrestling punch. Not to mention destroying alot of equipment in the process.

Someone mention he was Bret was being selfish and refuse to drop the belt, you are wrong. He ust refuse to drop it to Shawn Michaels. He was willing to drop it the next night on raw.

Bret wasn't the only wrestler ever been screwed by Vince, it just happened to be caught on camera at a ppv.
    Well said..Bret was not selfish..he just refused to drop the title to HBK...somewhere I read that he was ready to drop the title to SCSA....
    Here's an argument that it had to have been a work - Bret's contract stated that he had the right to sign off on his character's storylines. That was the argument that he used in refusing to drop the belt to Shawn. But, if it was not a work, Bret would have had the right to sue WWF for breach of contract? Did he? If he didn't, does that prove that the screwjob was a work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport
    The Montreal Screwjob was legit.

Who the hell was Hart to decide when he wanted to drop the title, and who he was going to drop it to? In my mind, Bret's selfish behavior is the exact reason nobody told him about the match was going to end.

No one is bigger than the WWE. McMahon was right. It was BRET HART that screwed Bret Hart.
    Exactly!!!!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.