Blog Comments

Christian needs to come back as a face, his "one more match" was meant to be heel tactics but the crowd was happily chanting it with him.
    I don't agree with Wade Barrett having mic skills. I think complete opposite. I think he was very weak, one-dimensional, and repetitive on the mic, and that's what held him back.

You mentioned how Christian doesn't do it for you, which is cool. But I think Christian would be much better off coming back as a face.

I don't see the big deal with Kharma. The Diva's division is so bad, does it even matter at this point? Are you seriously looking forward to Kharma vs Beth Phoenix? Really?

Amazing how many of these people we don't even think about because they've been out of the picture with their injuries/suspensions.

Good Read. A breath of fresh air away from all the Paul Heyman blowing that followed all the Brock blowing over the last few weeks.
    that was great but i think bourne should return as a heel to face truth bc truth stole kofi wwe will never think of that though also i think maybe dibiase will be in the ic picture vs rhodes to get him over kharma right rey right christian gimmick change and see where we go and barret vs sheamus for title win or formation of united kingdom like u wwe will never realize but what r we going to do
    Dude, where was Trent Barretta? He's injured too, he was supposed to be in a tag team with Kidd on NXT before his injury.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.