View RSS Feed

Iscariot

1. 5 perfectly reasonable ways John Laurinaitis can mess with John Cena

With our favourite douchebag General Manager victorious at Over The Limit and thus firmly in control of RAW and Smackdown, the sky is seemingly the limit.

But what made "Big Johnny" so enjoyable was that his heelish behaviour was underhanded and cloaked in a veil of well meaning incompetence. He would always have plausible denial for his dastardly actions.

I think ...
  2. 18 Seconds Was Great for Daniel Bryan

A lot have been said about the opening bout of Wrestlemania 28 when Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan for the WHC-title in 18 seconds. Most of it has been negative. But the way I see it it was a best case scenario for the American Dragon, and I will explain why.

But first, let me state that even though I understood the booking, I think whoever had the notion that this was the correct match ...

Updated 04-05-2012 at 12:14 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. RR2012 Participants: The Roles and the Verdict

I've read several pundits, like Matt Seagull over at TheJohnReport, who claim the entrants in the 2012 Royal Rumble was sub-par and a testament to how poor the current WWE roster is. I could not disagree more.

All in all I though this years Rumble was a step up from last year, and probably among the top 10 Rumble matches. Not top 3, but a solid showing, somewhat marred by the descision ...

Updated 02-01-2012 at 05:50 PM by Iscariot

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Successfully turning R-Truth face again

We read the rumours: When R-Truth returns from his suspension to to trangressing the wellnesspolicy, he'll be back as a face. Is that possible to do and still keep him interesting? I think so!

Let's for a minute forget that trainload of failure which was the old R-Truth as a face, and consentrate on why he has become so much fun after becoming a heel. His promos, and the way they give ...
    Tags: r-truth, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Reign of The Game

CM Punk wanted change, and he got it, perhaps not in the way he expected, when HHH got hold of the reins of WWE as Chief Operating Officer. In this post I'll take a look on what he has "accomplished" as COO, the situation around the titles, and the storyline itself.Let's start with the titles.

More than a belt

For once all the belts are held by worthy champions, ...

Updated 09-23-2011 at 07:57 PM by Iscariot

Tags: hhh, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Top 6 Terrible ideas that worked out well in WWE this year

Caveat: This is MY personal opinon, and you are entitled to YOUR opinion, and I would love to hear about it in the comments

Number 6: Adding Booker T to the Smackdown announcing team.
    You can call the master of the spinnarooni a lot, but an eloquent broadcast journalist is probably not the first description that springs to mind. So bumping Matt Striker from the announcing team ...

Updated 09-08-2011 at 08:08 PM by Iscariot

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Top 5 retired wrestlers I'd like to see back in the ring

This is my subjective ranking, thus there is no right or wrong answers. For each wrestler I'll explain why I would see them return, and outline a possible plothook for them. And lastly the likelihood of a return, ranket from * ("No chance in hell") to ***** ("The stars are right")

I have not ranked any wrestlers where injuries or similar circumstances make it ...
    Tags: retired, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWEs booking of Cena makes perfect sense.

Now with Extreme Rules behind us, John Cena can once again use his catchphrase, «The Champ is Here» truthfully. The decision to put the WWE championship belt back on Cena has, expectedly, not been received with laud and applause by the «IWC». You should think that the same people that for months complained about The Miz being champ now would rejoice, but some people can never be pleased. ...
    Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.