Blog Comments

Would be great to see but points 1,2 & 4 won't happen cause Vince McMahon still sees Cena as his money maker
    Well, I don't think it would be to difficult to do the "entrance during breaks" part as long as the live fans got their "piece of Cena". And a Superstar-match would not be to difficult to arrange. 3 minutes vs A-Ri or something, and have Cole mock it on commentary the following RAW.
    #2 and #3 will never happen but the others are great ideas and if Cena accepted it and was pissed or sad about it it might actually turn a lot of those Cena sucks chants into Let's Go Cena.

Unfortunately, Cena is Cena and would likely just smirk when he's being insulted and talk about how hard of a worker he is (example of what you're supposed to do is like CM Punk working the drunk family angle is all sad when Jericho is talking about Punk's relatives being alcholics). And.....that's why he will never be as great as he could be.
    I knew the match ending was good for both of them but just could not seem to articulate why. You did that for me, lol.
    I had no problems with this match being first on the card, or ending in 18 seconds. I was looking forward to it, but it was under-promoted and promised nothing spectacular compared to much of the card. Plus, it got the crowd off their feet from the start (if only the rest of the first hour had been as entertaining) and gave us a shock to kick off 'Mania.
    Yes! Yes! Yes!
    Great blog
    I'm happy to see people now posting about the limitless potential the 18 second match has openned up for Bryan, he's going to stay upper midcard/mainevent, the 'Yes' Chant is going to keep him near the top for years to come, his loss at WM28 that way has probably cemented his position in the company for many years to come, its funny how many people cant see that
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.