View RSS Feed

The Brown One

1. The Attitude Era was OVERRATED

You heard me. I think the era proclaimed by many as the "best period in wrestling" was greatly overrated. Now don't get me wrong, I liked the Attitude Era, especially for giving us arguably the two most popular wrestlers of all time: The Rock and Stone Cold, but it wasn't as great as everyone seems to remember it. Heres my reasons as to why the era wasn't as great as people think it is. ...
  2. Cena CAN wrestle

Hey people.
    I've been hearing A LOT of talk about CM Punk's well deserved WWE title win last night at the MITB PPV. But not many have discussed the other man in the match-Cena, which I intend to do here.

For years people have been referring to Cena as "SuperCena", referring to the fact that his matches always follow the same pattern: Cena gets destroyed for the entire ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE Live Event Experience from a First Timer

Hey guys, I know there's been quite a few of these reviews since the WWE has embarked on a world tour, but I just couldn't let my first live WWE event go untold, so here it goes!

The arena (Vector Arena) here in Auckland, New Zealand was PACKED, with only the top row being tarped off.

==CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio==
    Despite the usual jeers from the crowd, the crowd's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Most realistic Wrestlemania 27 card

With 62 days till Wrestlemania, and some seeds sown for the matches, I have decided to give my input on which matches I believe will be on the Wrestlemania card this year, with explanation. In no order:

1) John Cena vs The Miz(c) for the WWE Championship- With The Miz getting Cena out of the Rumble match, when he wasn't even an entrant, had pretty much set up the match for Mania. Also, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.