Blog Comments

Best. Blog. Ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero
    Agreed to the fullest, brohime. The IC and US Championships are one and the same. It'd be OK to have both of these titles if they actually had separate brands, but as the climate is at the moment, they're indistinguishable for me. Same obviously goes for the WWE Championship and the WHC.

Hey, there's more than enough wrestlers to share between both brands right now, maybe they're going to split the rosters again soon. Well, I sure bloody hope they do anyway.
    That would be a refreshing change. I remember back when they had the brand split, and Cena was on SD, I didn't have it, and I would have given anything to watch that show. It would be nice to see certain big stars split between the brands, because I then think the end result would be "Well if you are a Punk and Bryan fan, you tune into Raw for Bryan, and SD for Punk". Instead of how it is now.

But good blog Robstar. I agree with you whole heartily.
    "Wrestling needs acaste system." I couldn't have said it better myself. This is obvious since you’re a better wordsmith than me. Great points that are a more concise idea than just "the titles need more prestige" that gets flopped around far too often.
    Agreed to the fullest, brohime. The IC and US Championships are one and the same. It'd be OK to have both of these titles if they actually had separate brands, but as the climate is at the moment, they're indistinguishable for me. Same obviously goes for the WWE Championship and the WHC.

Hey, there's more than enough wrestlers to share between both brands right now, maybe they're going to split the rosters again soon. Well, I sure bloody hope they do anyway.
    Pairing Mason with Paige might not be a bad idea if you let her be his mouthpiece.

Oh myyyyyyyy.....
    Lol!! Pretty Mean Sisters! But... Who would be their "Meat"?

Mason Ryan?
    I could also handle an all girl stable that came in not for the divas title but to fuck with the men. That'd be something we haven't seen for a while
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.