Blog Comments

people have to remember that the wwe wants us to have a veeeerrrry short memory. even though guys like me have seen kane from when he was issac yankem dds, they dont want the audience to remember the masked kane. they will play it off like its been forever and it takes the kane charichter to a new fresh level. i LOVE the way they portrayed him as i said to my gf that he looks like a serial killer and apparently i wasnt the only one who thought that so that must be what they are shooting for. hes gonna have a nice run with this gimmick.
    Quote Originally Posted by kj777
    :

I am pleased at the amount of butthurt.
    I am shocked by the amount of weakness of your reply.
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by TakerManiac
    you know what I hate in your blog
    "We all know WWE's reasoning for Kane being masked again"
    well guess what !?
    you don't effin know anything
    when the "Websties " Reported it I didn't buy it cuz I -unlike you- just rarely believe those websites
    and fortunately later The " Websites " backed up and said they were WRONG and those weren't the reasons
    The WWE have been thinking about bringing back the mask for a very long time but just now they took the idea Seriously when they discovered that their in Lack of a DAMN DECENT CHARACTERS on their product that's all sweety
    I am pleased at the amount of butthurt.
    Why is Kane back in the mask? Two words: KANE RESURRECTED
    you know what I hate in your blog
    "We all know WWE's reasoning for Kane being masked again"
    well guess what !?
    you don't effin know anything
    when the "Websties " Reported it I didn't buy it cuz I -unlike you- just rarely believe those websites
    and fortunately later The " Websites " backed up and said they were WRONG and those weren't the reasons
    The WWE have been thinking about bringing back the mask for a very long time but just now they took the idea Seriously when they discovered that their in Lack of a DAMN DECENT CHARACTERS on their product that's all sweety
    Quote Originally Posted by keatsmeister
    I've seen a lot of people commenting on the reasons for Kane's return to wearing a mask, and no-one seems to have picked up on a very obvious reason he could have done it - in his most recent feud with 'Taker, he made it clear he despised how human 'Taker had become, with his gesture of mercy towards HBK being the final straw. He may well have realised the same was happening to him and he could simply no longer bear looking at his own face.

As for wearing the additional mask, I wasn't sure at first, but could work. We'll have to see if it returns, personally I don't think it will
    I hadn't thought of that either, but it makes sense... Kane seems to want to embrace being a monster, so this would vibe with that. Good call!
    You seriously don't think Kane Can carry a match? Are you nuts?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.