Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Finger Death Punch
    How about a European group of Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Wade Barret and Mason Ryan. Have a run with Barret coming in as the future World Champion, Sheamus turn the US Title into the European championship and McIntyre win the Intercontinental title. ryan will be the run in enforcer and finally team with McIntyre to win tag gold!?
    i think the only reason they put that in the game is for us to ponder about it that ship got lost as soon as sheamus and mason ryan turned face barrett got injured and mcintyre started jobbing i would love for regal to be the manager but regal is a face gm of nxt kinda now so i hope it'll happen but don't get your hopes up
    How about a European group of Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Wade Barret and Mason Ryan. Have a run with Barret coming in as the future World Champion, Sheamus turn the US Title into the European championship and McIntyre win the Intercontinental title. ryan will be the run in enforcer and finally team with McIntyre to win tag gold!?
    I love TNA, but I'd love to see a run with WWE not allowing Ric Flair to be an on air recipient for the Horsemen HOF induction...then he leave TNA and either start a new stable of young HORSEMEN or take over RAW as the new GM.

As for the stable, bring in Rickey Steamboat Jr., along with Bo Rotunda, Mike McGuilicutty as his rightful name of Henning lead by Cody Rhodes as future champion. Have Flair be the active JJ Dillion. You could substitute Dibiase, Husky Harris for one of the guys mentioned!

I'd also like to see the gimmick stuff go away...no more calling your momma, no more embarrassing loses by Drew Mc, no more Zack ryder and finally give credit to Swagger, Ziggler, MIZ and Truth
    fun blog, I wouldn't mind seeing any of that happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    1. I would like to see, but I figure we will have to wait because I believe they will be drafted to different brands.

2. I'd like to see myself and also like to see Harlem Heat have a reunion as well.

3.Agree

4.I hope not.....maybe Natayla vs Beth at Summerslam?

5.Isn't going to happen........
    ok so i started writing and realized i only had 3.
    1. I would like to see, but I figure we will have to wait because I believe they will be drafted to different brands.

2. I'd like to see myself and also like to see Harlem Heat have a reunion as well.

3.Agree

4.I hope not.....maybe Natayla vs Beth at Summerslam?

5.Isn't going to happen........
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.