Blog Comments

I'd rather keep the titles on Primo and Epico. They haven't had a disappointing run as champs in regards to what they've been allowed to do by the 'E all they really get is to have matches and they put on damn good matches when given the chance. But they get no promo or mic time so they can't further their heel personas. I would like a heel vs heel match against Ziggler and Swagger. Also bring the Uso's back into the picture for fucks sake! That's my little rant
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcat66
    i dont have a clue why you didnt go with ZigSwag as a team name
    Dammit!!!!
    i dont have a clue why you didnt go with ZigSwag as a team name
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777
    doesn't sound bad but a brodus clay/santino marella team please don't make this happen unless brodus has another gimmick XD
    its happening!
    doesn't sound bad but a brodus clay/santino marella team please don't make this happen unless brodus has another gimmick XD
    I don't play games...don't have any computer or game station games...it was just a thought! I guess someone already had that thought!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyboy7777777
    i think the only reason they put that in the game is for us to ponder about it that ship got lost as soon as sheamus and mason ryan turned face barrett got injured and mcintyre started jobbing i would love for regal to be the manager but regal is a face gm of nxt kinda now so i hope it'll happen but don't get your hopes up
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Finger Death Punch
    I love TNA, but I'd love to see a run with WWE not allowing Ric Flair to be an on air recipient for the Horsemen HOF induction...then he leave TNA and either start a new stable of young HORSEMEN or take over RAW as the new GM.

As for the stable, bring in Rickey Steamboat Jr., along with Bo Rotunda, Mike McGuilicutty as his rightful name of Henning lead by Cody Rhodes as future champion. Have Flair be the active JJ Dillion. You could substitute Dibiase, Husky Harris for one of the guys mentioned!

I'd also like to see the gimmick stuff go away...no more calling your momma, no more embarrassing loses by Drew Mc, no more Zack ryder and finally give credit to Swagger, Ziggler, MIZ and Truth
    hell yeah i would see ricky steamboat jr more as a face to be honest and dibiase as a face then have rhodes lead them mcgillicutty be the midcard guy and husky & bo rotundo the brother tag team with ric flair managing ofcourse i'd love it to happen.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.