Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by SUZUKI-GUN
    I think Nakamura vs Tanahashi will steal the show. The crowd is gonna go crazy for this one because everyone loves both of them!
    Yep but ofcourse we can't forget Devitt vs Ibushi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979
    Wrestle Kingdom card is shaping up to be immense already and I'll be there!
    You're so lucky, the last time I went to a NJPW event was in '96.
    Quote Originally Posted by munchiewilson
    I've been telling people for months that it was gonna be Naito vs Okada at Wrestle Kingdom this year, that match is gonna be awesome but Nakamura & Tanahashi might steal the show.
    I think Nakamura vs Tanahashi will steal the show. The crowd is gonna go crazy for this one because everyone loves both of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979
    You sir, are a lucky SOB!!!
    I've been telling people for months that it was gonna be Naito vs Okada at Wrestle Kingdom this year, that match is gonna be awesome but Nakamura & Tanahashi might steal the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero
    Dude, quite frankly I've no intention of reading these results. If I wanted to, I'd go to the site that you C&P them from

My issue was clearly stated, but just in case you missed it... WHEN YOU POST THESE RESULTS THEY CLOG UP THE REAL BLOGS THAT OTHER USERS DO.

I'm not saying that you're posting them with any sort of malice, and I admire you for wanting to push the fine art of puro onto the uneducated masses. The way you're going about it is wrong, though. I've welcomed you to my side of the site -the forums- so it's not like I'm being rude to you in what I'm suggesting.

Also... People do not get to watch the shows as soon as they happen, and often have to wait a week or so before they're uploaded to YouTube, so therefore, puro shows cannot be judged by the same criteria as Raw, SD! or other wrestling shows. That is why I suggested using the spoiler option if you were to take me up on my offer to join us in the forums. The users in the forums are sensitive to this fact and are respectful in what they post.

Lastly, what happens on the main page is Ryan's business, and what happens here and in the forums is not Ryan's concern. This is our side of the fence, and we use common courtesy here. What you are doing is frankly disrespectful to the real bloggers. Admirable, but ignorant nonetheless. This is the blog section of the site, not the results section.

Here's hoping that Ryan gets you on board and we see these results in the main pages, as that would be best for all involved.
    Welp, I suppose we could argue, but I'm sure we both have better things to do! What I'm going to do is take Kajmere's great suggestion and just make one post per week of all the news/results. That way the news will still be there for the people that are interested, and there's less clutter for everyone else.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.