View RSS Feed

Mr. Right

1. Ahh, It Doesn't Matter What You Think

Well Raw certainly turned it on didn't they.

No I am not referring to the Slammy Awards, and for once I'm not talking about the genuine wrestling. I am talking about the ending segment which involved 20 current and former world champions, hyping the upcoming TLC PPV.

Now I have been reading a couple of entries posted on the newsfeed, and first time ever, was actually interested ...

Updated 12-11-2013 at 02:02 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Tribe of Extreme Could Rise Again?

What's cracking everyone?

Have you been feeling like there is just too many superstars within the WWE? Does your favourite wrestler not get the air time you think he/she deserves? Do you think there is an overload of superstars? Potentially you don't, but if you answered yes to any of these questions, bare with me, I may have come up with the solution, albeit a long shot, and I mean long ...

Updated 12-12-2013 at 08:38 PM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Believe In The Shield!

What's cracking everyone,

I have been watching the evolution of the Shield, with some interest, since their debut at Survivor Series, through to their Wrestlemania debut, to them gathering titles each, then into the main WWE storyline.

Now, to be completely honest, I didn't really like the Shield when they first came onto the scene, potentially because they cost Ryback the ...

Updated 10-03-2013 at 07:13 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Split Brands the Key to Relevance

I'm sure this has been discussed time and time again, but surely you would think that splitting Raw and Smackdown apart again would make WWE that much better? I remember a time when both shows would remain separate, and only interact in big time pay per views. People (and myself included), are upset over the fact that the World Heavyweight title is no longer relevant or remotely important, which I ...

Updated 10-03-2013 at 07:24 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Tell Me, I Did Not Just See That!

Yo guys,

This is my first ever blog, so bare with me here. I like to think of myself as a casual watcher of wrestling, I generally like to catch Raw each week, and the occasional TNA here and there. I have watched it since about 2004. From time to time I come across a character on wrestling that I just generally do not like, whether that be good writing or just plain old hate. Now usually ...

Updated 10-03-2013 at 06:01 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.