Blog Comments

Ahh of course, that makes sense, i just got thrown off cos he called them the Shield then "on a side note, the HOJ..." I've never read anybody abbreviate them as the HOJ before lol You've got a point actually, it will be Wrestlemania and there needs to be a feel good moment, however imagine the hype there would be if Bryan won and Cena attacked him at the end of the show and joined the corporation...the next night on Raw would be HOT!
    HOJ might be Hounds of Justice.... I agree with what u say but i dont think bryan will be attacked after winning at ManiaHOJ might be Hounds of Justice.... I agree with what u say but i dont think bryan will be attacked after winning at Mania
    @Makaraily

The HOJ = The Hounds of Justice, The Shield's nickname
    I don't see much of a problem with the storyline. Besides Shield being used the way they are used. That is the only problem really that I have.
    I need to ask, what the hell is The HOJ? :S As for this storyline I personally think it's been awesme so far but creating an entire ani-corporation stable leading up to NOC seems a little bit rushed to me. I can see the Big Show helping Bryan the Raw before NOC only to be fired by Hunter, then he'd appear at NOC whilst Bryan is being jumped but the numbers game would be too much and Bryan fails to win whilst Show gets battered. The ani-corporation group could start forming towards Survivor Series which would make more sense but here again the group needs to fail in beating the corporation. Let's say it's 5 vs 5, Team Bryan vs Team Orton, just as it looks like Bryans team will win some NEW members of the corporation take Bryan and whats left of his team out. Once again, the odds are stacked against Bryan. Bryan should eventually go on to win the Rumble and face Orton at Mania and only then should he win, only to be attacked. I can see this storyline going on for a long while, let's buckle up!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.