Blog Comments

I would like to add Sonjay Dutt and matt Morgan to the roster with Matt Striker and Jeremy Borash as announcers..Jarett should get JB for his promotion...
    Jarrett new promotion has intrigue there especially with guys with money involved other than relying on own self.
    Ted Dibiase
    Ric Flair
    Mick Foley

All under WWE contracts so wont be these. Harley race wont get involved either and JR is done with wrestling now. He's been there done that and could have his pick of any company.

Good little roster though I guess.
    Mehhhh....I don't think so. No Wyatt involvement in something as huge as The Streak. Let him and Daniel culminate at Wrestlemania.
    I don't like idea of him having a losing streak and go on to say he needs James Mitchell or someone to get him out of it. Than go on to face a challenge Taker's streak? If you want Bray to be believable enough to beat the Deadman....you don't start a losing streak and magically turn it around. Bray needs no manager, he is great on the mic on his own. I'm all for Bray facing the Deadman at Mania or even the whole Family possibly challenging Taker's streak. That or even face the Brothers of Destruction. Same goes for the Shield. I don't believe this years Mania is going to be Taker's last. I don't want to see rematches nor do I want to see Cena face him at Mania til it is his final match. I believe he should go out on top in the Main Event of Mania. As far as your questions are concerned, Who do I think would win? Taker is the odds on favorite forever now going into his Mania matches. So who do you think anyone is gonna believe will win? Especially if you have that losing streak to boot before he challenges the Deadman. Would Mitchell be a good manager for the Wyatts? I think Bray is great on the mic and is the leader of the crew. They need no manager to do the talking for them. Would I like to see James Mitchell back in wrestling? I enjoyed his work in TNA with Abyss and always wondered why he never got a shot at WWE. If with the right guy, he would be a great manager anywhere. I would like to see him back in TNA or even appear in WWE. Streak will never end.....
    just no to everything
    1 tip; add some comments about the matches to remind people about them (i.e. I'm assuming the Cesaro/Zayn match is their 2 out of 3 falls?)

G1 - 2
    G2 - 3
    G3 - 2
    G4 - 3
    G5 - 3
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.