View RSS Feed

WrestlingisBischoff

1. Jeff Jarrett's New Promotion

Welcome back to Wrestling is Bischoff!!!! Rumors have been running crazy over a possible new promotion by Jeff Jarrett and Toby Keith. So I put in my worthless opinion on how I think the promotion should be.

Head Creative Writers:
    Jim Cornette
    Dutch Mantel

Roster:
    AJ Styles
    Scott Steiner
    Ken Anderson
    Alex Shelley
    Colt Cabana
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What's next for Wyatt?

Welcome Back to Wrestling is Bischoff!!! In this blog I am going to dive into what I would like to see happen next with Bray Wyatt.

Scenerio:

Luke Harper and Eric Rowan recieve a tag title shot against Goldust and Cody Rhodes at The Royal Rumble. After a great match The Wyatt Family loses.
    Later on in the night, Bray Wyatt enters the Royal Rumble,(Bray Wyatt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Greatest Matches of the 21st Century Qualifier Part 1 of 2

Welcome to Wrestling is Bischoff!!! On my last blog I did the ever controversial top 10 blog. One reader commented that there should be a way for us to vote and make a top 10 for the people! So as Big Johnny would say "I'm all about People Power"! In this blog I'm going to put 50 matches, all in different categories. I ask that you either comment the category and numbers you think were the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10 Matches of the 21st Century

Welcome back to Wrestling is Bischoff!!!! Today we are discussing a topic everybody has an opinion on. We all have different ones and most vary from generation to generation. So each one I will List the match and show it was at, Along with a brief description why it made the list.

10:Shawn Micheals vs JBL
    No Way Out 2009
    All or Nothing
    A Really shocking moment that I'm ...

Updated 09-22-2013 at 12:54 PM by WrestlingisBischoff

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 5 fav in TNA, Top 5 fav in WWE and 5 people I want back in TNA

Welcome to Wrestling is Bischoff!!! My Favorites in TNA and WWE have changed alot this year and I want to see everybody's favorites. So in this blog I will discuss this and hope you will comment your favorites.

Top 5 in WWE:

5:Rob Van Dam
    RVD has been undefeated in singles competition since bursting back into WWE. I liked him really well in TNA, a little better there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE Night of Champions Prediction

Welcome to Wrestling is Bischoff!!!! I don't think I said in the TNA Hardcore Justice prediction, but these matches are what I think will take place but are not a 100%. Night of Champions is just a month away. Interested in seeing the Battleground PPV and hope to see a Wargames match.So here we go!

Pre-Show:
    Intercontinental Championship Falls Count Anywhere Match:
    Curtis ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. TNA Hardcore Justice Prediction

Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to Wrestling is Bischoff!!! Last night we witnessed the August 1st Letdown that will go down in history as the biggest flop in Wrestling history since the return of a masked Kane. We also saw an offer Aces and Eights just could not afford to refuse from Main Event Mafia. Hardcore Justice is set up to be a pretty good free- per- view.(as mentioned in my last blog).Here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Impact:7/18/13

Ladies and Gentleman( and children of all ages), welcome to Wrestling is Bischoff!!!Last we witnessed a free pay-per-view on Thursday so it leads me to call it a free- per- view. If you haven't seen Destination X yet or haven't seen the spoiler I advise you to top reading.

Opening Promo: We had Bully Ray demanding to see his wife and Brooke comes to the ring. They argue about Brooke wanting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.