View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Children as Scapegoats

Entry 4.

Wrestling has been a part of my life for a little over 20 years now. I was introduced to the product at an early age. I couldn't have been older than 4 or 5 when I sat back and watched legendary feuds like Hogan vs Warrior and Roberts vs Savage. I owned (and still have tucked away) numerous action figures and wrestling buddies. I played WWF wrestlefest at the arcade and owned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Heel to Heel, Face to Face: MitB 2013

Entry 3.

Note: This isn't a predictions blog or me playing internet booker. It's just me trying to make sense of the direction WWE is taking. If anyone would like my opinions on the match outcomes for MitB, I'll list them in the comment section.

So yeah, what the hell is happening?

I'll be the first to admit that when WWE announced the line-ups for the MitB ladder ...

Updated 07-03-2013 at 07:27 PM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Overexposure: Why Smackdown is Detrimental to the WWE

Note: This was originally going to be one post but I figured I should include a little set up. If you haven't already, feel free to read my first post as a lead in to this one.

Entry 2.

Part 3: Talent Decline

Change. Change hits everyone differently. For some, change is an unwelcome deviation from the norm. For others, it's a breath of fresh air.
    Change can ...

Updated 07-01-2013 at 06:18 PM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Overexposure: WWE in the Modern Era

Note: Sorry if this is a little unfocused. This blog is a way for me to motivate myself creatively and I'm still working out structural kinks.

Entry 1.

Part 1: Introduction

When I was growing up, wrestling was about the journey. Nationally televised wrestling programs were scarce and Pay Per Views saved for a select few nights a year. Story lines had no choice ...

Updated 06-26-2013 at 11:23 PM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.