View RSS Feed

ejorbit

1. Dolphins1925 and the Great (Non) Controversy

“Do what’s right for business. Please stop the leaks. #RAW”
    -Dolphins1925

Spoilers aren’t new to the wrestling industry. As long as there’s been someone who’s wanted an inside scoop, there’s been someone there to provide it. Back in the early days of the Monday Night Wars, WCW provided their entire audience with RAW spoilers in order ...

Updated 08-26-2013 at 12:28 AM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Homophobia in the Wrestling Community 2: Enter Darren Young

Prelude:

Those who read my original “Homophobia in the Wrestling Community” blog a couple weeks back are aware that I left the door open to write one or more follow up pieces down the line. While I feel discrimination is in important issue in all walks of life, I wasn’t necessarily interested in making it the core theme for successive entries. So I wrote a blog about blood ...

Updated 08-17-2013 at 02:39 PM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Color Me Blood Red: The Black and White Era

Note: Thanks to everyone for the wonderful responses to my last entry. I'll write a part 2 in the near future but for now....

"He is wearing the proverbial crimson mask!"

Modern WWE programming isn’t made with me in mind. It took me awhile to realize, but once I did, I was able to better appreciate the product. I am no longer the target demographic. It ...

Updated 08-11-2013 at 01:15 AM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Homophobia in the Wrestling Community

Note: This blog entry contains explicit content in the form of profanity and other offensive language.

Prologue:

I want to say right off the bat; I’m not looking to pick fights with this post. I’m going to ramble and it may not always tie into wrestling perfectly but it’s not that kind of post. I’m not going to say that my opinions are right ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.