View RSS Feed

ejorbit

1. The Great(?) White Hype – Dissecting Sheamus

Note: I hope people like titles that reference obscure movies, cause that mission is a go.

I’m about to delve into the world of increasingly unpopular opinion; I like Sheamus. I do. I think he’s pretty good. Not great, not face of your company worthy, but good. Unfortunately he, with a little help from creative, has been digging a hole that will become increasing hard for ...

Updated 07-24-2013 at 02:39 AM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Yes, Your Time Is Now: Cena v Bryan

Entry 7.

Five weeks. Five weeks can pass in the blink of an eye. When compared to a year, or a decade, or a century, five weeks is nothing. Five weeks is a drop in the bucket. But what if it's not? What if five weeks is really an eternity? What if no matter how many times you slept and how many times you awoke, it felt like your desired date would never truly be within reach? For fans, ...

Updated 07-21-2013 at 11:02 AM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pin Me/Pay Me: The Value of Wins in Wrestling

Entry 6.

Orton wins MitB! Everyone's mad!

For my last blog, I wrote about the value of titles in the modern era; today, I tackle wins and loses.

Let's start with the basics. I mean the basic basics. Grass roots stuff. Wrestling is a work. I just blew your mind, I know. It's common knowledge on the level of Santa not being real (spoilers). But as basic as it ...

Updated 07-17-2013 at 03:29 PM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Subtle Shift: The Value of Titles

Entry 5.

Before I get into the meat of this blog, I’d like to establish three important dates:

1) 4/26/09 – Backlash – The last time John Cena held/challenged for the World Heavyweight Championship (at least on ppv). This would also mark the end of the World Heavyweight Championship being Raw exclusive.
    2) 10/3/10 – Hell in a Cell – ...

Updated 07-08-2013 at 11:42 AM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Children as Scapegoats

Entry 4.

Wrestling has been a part of my life for a little over 20 years now. I was introduced to the product at an early age. I couldn't have been older than 4 or 5 when I sat back and watched legendary feuds like Hogan vs Warrior and Roberts vs Savage. I owned (and still have tucked away) numerous action figures and wrestling buddies. I played WWF wrestlefest at the arcade and owned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Heel to Heel, Face to Face: MitB 2013

Entry 3.

Note: This isn't a predictions blog or me playing internet booker. It's just me trying to make sense of the direction WWE is taking. If anyone would like my opinions on the match outcomes for MitB, I'll list them in the comment section.

So yeah, what the hell is happening?

I'll be the first to admit that when WWE announced the line-ups for the MitB ladder ...

Updated 07-03-2013 at 07:27 PM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Overexposure: Why Smackdown is Detrimental to the WWE

Note: This was originally going to be one post but I figured I should include a little set up. If you haven't already, feel free to read my first post as a lead in to this one.

Entry 2.

Part 3: Talent Decline

Change. Change hits everyone differently. For some, change is an unwelcome deviation from the norm. For others, it's a breath of fresh air.
    Change can ...

Updated 07-01-2013 at 06:18 PM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.