View RSS Feed

kakarot786

1. My thoughts on how Summerslam will/should go down

Hi Guys. I just wanted to give my thoughts on Summerslam as the card starts to take shape. Here is the current card which is pretty solid apart from the Ziggler& Kaitlyn vs Big E & AJ match

Bray Wyatt vs Kane Ring Of Fire (guessing they mean inferno match) - I am not full over on the Wyatt Family like I am with the Shield but I am looking forward to this match. I hope something ...
  2. Money in the bank 2013 review

Wow! Philadelphia were electric tonight. So lets start off.

Kick off tag team championship match: Slow start to the match but a good last few minutes made up for this. Usos were more over than expected. This should've been on the main show though. Its good wwe gave the usos a fair showing.

Winners: The Shield - I liked the of innovative finish.

Moment of the ...

Updated 07-17-2013 at 03:52 AM by kakarot786

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Kane's Replacement

Hi guys.With Kane most likely to be ruled out of Sundays wwe title mitb match to sell the Wyatt Family's attack its likely for someone new to take his place. So what I want to know if your top 5 picks.

Rumored is Bray Wyatt but to me it doesn't really make sense. He only debuted on Raw this week and we haven't even seen him wrestle. Not that I am doubting his ability but he would be ...
  4. Should William Regal have been the first British World Heavyweight/ WWE champion?

Hi guys, everyone just seems to be posting their wrestlemania xxx cards so I thought I'd make a slightly different post.

In my eyes William Regal is one of the most underrated wrestlers of all time. He is a great technician and knows a number of moves. Here is a link just for his top 100 including multiple variations of suplexes, tombstone piledriver and multiple submission moves. Perhaps ...

Updated 07-05-2013 at 09:07 AM by kakarot786

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. How Wrestlemaina 30 could be booked

I was looking at My Wrestlemania XXX card by Veer and decided to post my own card. I liked a couple of his matches but noticed that he was missing a lot of star power. Here's how I would book wm30. BTW this is not necessarily the order

1) Kane's Retirement Match: I don't see this being built as a retirement match but that Kane will quietly walk away after this. I do see Kane being rebuilt ...

Updated 07-03-2013 at 12:52 PM by kakarot786

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. When Ziggler wins back the World Heavyweight Championship...

Hi Guys, I just wanted to create this blog stating my top 6 people I would like to see Ziggler feud with when him wins back the whc. I believe these 6 with Ziggler could really bring back prestige to the title.

Honorable mentions - bryan and punk ( i see it happening but for wwe title), cesaro (not quite ready), barrett (needs to reestablish himself first, kind of a joke atm), seth rollins ...
  7. Taker vs... at Wrestlemania 30

Hi Guys, I see taker retiring at wm30 so I want to know your top 5 picks of who he should face at wrestlemania 30. Also 1 fantasy living ( can be from tna, roh or even independent, legend...) and i fantasy opponent non living. Please see mine below and let me know what you think.

1- The Rock

Story: Rock has done it all except beat taker at Mania.

This match would ...
  8. Money in the Bank 2013

Hi Guys go easy as this is only my second blog but have a look and let me know your thoughts. I've tried to combine in part how I think parts of the ppv will be booked and how I would like other parts to be booked. So Lets Start.

Match 1 Divas Title: AJ vs Kaitylyn- rematch, winner Aj.

Kaitlyn gets her rematch. She dominates Aj and sets up for the spear. Aj dodges With Kaitlyn ...
  9. Rocks wm xxx opponent

Hi guys this is my first blog so go easy on me. i know a lot of you are rock haters but he's still on level that few can compete with. in fact the only person who can touch him on the mic is punk. I don't know why people think seen is a good talker. he is utterly boring and a douche bag but i leave that for another time. I wanted to find out who you think should face off at wm xxx. I want you to ...

Updated 06-11-2013 at 09:39 AM by kakarot786

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.