Blog Comments

Benoit. Eddie guerrero. Mr perfect. Aj styles
    Your a fukin cunt. No steve austin, undertaker or even the steiner recliner!
    My top ten would be:

9/10. Bradshaw and Farooq as the APA
    8. Mark Henry
    7. Taker
    6. Jericho
    5. Booker T
    4. Mysterio
    3. Rock
    2. Foley
    1. Austin
    -Honorable mention of Goldberg, Mike Awesome, RVD, DDP and AJ
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyno535
    I actually thought you could take my opinion the same way I did, but no.

You are telling me to read when you clearly didn't even read by yourself. The thing about Undertaker is that I was not seeing the match as "Undertaker will win this time". Because of the storyline that was played out and the storytelling in the ring I was 60/40 in favour of Undertaker winning the match.

Very classy of you trying to ignore my opinion, did I touch a wrong spot?
    As I said I have never been a fan of my so called "heroes" but in my opinion they did more to the wrestling business than Hogan did and therefore I respect them.

And again this is your blog with your list with your own opinion. Don't forget that the comment section is there for us who wants to share our opinion about different topics.
    And it's here for me to reply to you too.

I didn't ignore your opinion. I obviously just disagree. I already stated my reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDude
    Seriously? You actually think Taker will lose? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Blah blah blah. You talk out of your ass about Hogan. Learn to read - I gave an explanation of why I ranked them where I did. I also explained why I left off your heroes.
    I actually thought you could take my opinion the same way I did, but no.

You are telling me to read when you clearly didn't even read by yourself. The thing about Undertaker is that I was not seeing the match as "Undertaker will win this time". Because of the storyline that was played out and the storytelling in the ring I was 60/40 in favour of Undertaker winning the match.

Very classy of you trying to ignore my opinion, did I touch a wrong spot?
    As I said I have never been a fan of my so called "heroes" but in my opinion they did more to the wrestling business than Hogan did and therefore I respect them.

And again this is your blog with your list with your own opinion. Don't forget that the comment section is there for us who wants to share our opinion about different topics.
    The list is your opinion so I won't say if I disagree or not. I do have a problem with you saying there wasn't better big man in the business then Kevin Nash.I'm guess he would even say that's not true.
    Its extremely hard to pick a top 10 but my top 5 in an order I'm still undecided about is austin hbk taker hhh mick foley
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.