Blog Comments

Top 10 jobbers. Brooklyn brawler. Stevie richards. Zack ryder. Simon dean. Yoshi tatsu. A-train. Willian regel. chris masters. Nunzio. Gilberg
    This guy has been smoking crack not having scott steiner on his list. The bushwackers hahahahaha
    Interesting list but I wouldn’t have posted it. I can't name more than 5 memorable moments from your #10,8,7,4 or 3 pick to warrant them being included in top 100. Is this a comedic list and you'll post the real list shortly? I'd like to see your list of top 10 jobbers because I think a couple of your selections would be on this list.

Thanks for sharing your opinion!
    There's favorites and then there's greatest (based on overall success). The list given is not all top guys bc that's who he admired probably as a child. I'd expect a list of greatest to include ppl like Austin, Hogan, Flair, Sting, Taker, HBK etc.

My faves:
    5. Mr Perfect
    4. Sting
    3. HBK/Jericho
    2. Austin
    1. Undertaker
    My top 3 is rock solid:

Stone Cold
    The Rock
    Sting

I'll have to create my own list, but my favorite tag teams were the Road Warriors and the Hardyz.
    Strange and interesting list.....reason for the strange comment because I didn't expect some of these guys to make a top list.
    Great list. Nice to see some people still have their own opinion on who their favorites are.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.