Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by deadly56
    Sandow isn't ready to become World Heavy Weight Champion. I believe his cash-in will happen late this year or after Wrestlemania next year. But most likely late this year with a short title reign. I also have a theory Orton will fail his cash-in and become a instant heel after he fails. Then, I believe, he will become WWE Champion a short time after his heel turn.
    Interesting scenarios. The plan for Sandow is to have him face Rhodes at Summerslam for the briefcase so he may not even have it after next month. For Orton the plan is to have Bryan go over Cena at Summerslam only to have Orton to cash in right after turning him heel. But plans change every time.
    Sandow isn't ready to become World Heavy Weight Champion. I believe his cash-in will happen late this year or after Wrestlemania next year. But most likely late this year with a short title reign. I also have a theory Orton will fail his cash-in and become a instant heel after he fails. Then, I believe, he will become WWE Champion a short time after his heel turn.
    Secondly i would have bray wyatt come out first and kane shoe fear in his eyes snd refuse to face wyatt
    I would have punk lose i think people wouldnt see iy coming and i mean lose cleanl
    actually i feel the naomi match was a good way to showcase her skills which are better than half the male roster.
    I predicted Sandow would win! haha. Made sense since he had just finished a feud with an upper card guy (Sheamus).

Also, actually thought the divas match was pretty good.
    WWE was right to have Sandow get pinned on Monday.

Think back to MITB. Cody was the show-stealer who was made to look strong by taking out the competition. Sandow was the dirty heel who added almost nothing to the match except for his last minute thwarting of Cody's seemingly inevitable win.

Now, they have to fight. Cody needs to look like the better wrestler in order for that feud to make sense. Because he cannot outwrestle Cody, Sandow will need to rely on his cunning trickery to keep his briefcase.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.