Blog Comments

Another good Raw, The Shield as henchmen have helped elevate them again but imo Daniel's opening promo was a bit meh, he was being too goody goody in my eyes, he needs to be more pissed off, Triple H and Randy Orton have screwed him out of the WWE Championship...I want some anger, but i'm sure we'll get it soon. Heyman's attack on Punk was awesome, Brock Lesnar needs to be in this feud though, Curtis Axel just doesnt seem like a threat :/ AJ's pipebomb was awesome, hopefully Natalya gets a shot at the championship. RVD should beat Del Rio for the title only for Ricardo to cost him the title down the line, or maybe cost him the title at NOC cos Del Rio doesn't really need ANOTHER title run. As for the yescalade, I kept hoping for Bryan to pull out a bat and start smashing the windows, shame The ending was awesome, when this anti-corporation group emerges it's going to be mayhem! We need Steph and Vince along with Trips though, makes them look like a powerful group, I'm sure they just wanted the scene to be different from last weeks though, I expect to see them next week on Raw
    The Divas of Doom angle had the potential to shake up the Divas division. When Beth turned, and Natalya joined her, I was expecting a sort of NWO-lite take over of the Divas with some joining and some fighting against them. Alas, it was not to be. Also when AJ and kaitlin put on two of the best Divas matches in like 7 years, I was expecting more to happen there. The Whole Cena giving into Kanes hate had the potential to create a more angry Cena, but that died. More could've been done with Awesome Truth, with the WWE Summer of Punk, hell 2011-2012 was nothing but missed opportunities.
    Missed ones well I enjoy this so let me take a crack

5- Muhammad Hassan you wanna talk about a heel with heat this man was exactly that. He could of been the most hated man in wrestling. They tried the stereotypical race heel with( ADR, mahal, but nothing was close to this)
    No one I can think of gathered that much heat.

4- Matt Hardy- when he came back he had that crowd in his hands man. Matt should of won title he would been extremely over.

3- R truth- when he was a heel . He was incredible that was the best thing I seen from him. He was funny crazy and reckless. If he won the wwe title damn people would be still talking about it.

2- Drew And Wade and Cesero to be honest each of them have had good mid card careers before drew with 3mb, wade injuries and Cesero consist jobbing position . There's no reason you shouldn't have multiple time champions here.

1- Alex Riley- this is what a main eventer looks like the crowd erupts still when he comes out. Damn you Cena! *
    Missed ones well I enjoy this so let me take a crack

5- Muhammad Hassan you wanna talk about a heel with heat this man was exactly that. He could of been the most hated man in wrestling. They tried the stereotypical race heel with( ADR, mahal, but nothing was close to this)
    No one I can think of gathered that much heat.

4- Matt Hardy- when he came back he had that crowd in his hands man. Matt should of won title he would been extremely over.

3- R truth- when he was a heel . He was incredible that was the best thing I seen from him. He was funny crazy and reckless. If he won the wwe title damn people would be still talking about it.

2- Drew And Wade and Cesero to be honest each of them have had good mid card careers before drew with 3mb, wade injuries and Cesero consist jobbing position . There's no reason you shouldn't have multiple time champions here.

1- Alex Riley- this is what a main eventer looks like the crowd erupts still when he comes out. Damn you Cena! *
    Drew McIntyre. He was the anointed "chosen one" who had a lengthly IC title reign and had a very impactful performance at that year's Elimination Chamber. Then he disappeared for a short bit and became a part of 3MB.

Hart Dynasty. WWE is attempting to get the tag division going, but seem to be failing. The Hart Dynasty was a legit tag team that were broken up for no good reason. DH Smith was released soon after and Tyson Kidd floundered in jobber-ville until he started teaming with Justin Gabriel, where he at least got the chance to show his chops again.

Zach Ryder. I'm not as big a mark as most people are for him, but he got himself over with nothing but a flip camera to the point where WWE gave him the US title. He had some momentum and seemingly brought some spotlight back onto that particular belt. Then WWE took away the belt, hijacked his show, and buried him as Kane's personal punching bag. Just seemed they could have done a better job of riding that wave.
    I agree that Ryback started out strong...Vinnie MC didn't like the Goldberg chants etc...likes to "create" his own way(in his mind anyway).

I agree with Wade Barrett...he needs a group around him, tho'...be careful Shield members. You could be labeled the same way!

Matt Morgan would be a great piece if used right...don't recall him being used or missed!

Kennedy wasn't used well in WWE or TNA...maybe it's him?!

Bobby Lashley started slow...made it big and then left to TNA and eventually MMA...his choices!

Add guys like:

Santino Marela...could of been another Bruno Sanmartino type grappler if you recall his beginning!

Brodus Clay...Funkasaurus? Gimme a f'n break!?

Originally missed on the now Bray Wyatt and Curtis Axel....McGilliculty, plez!

Dolph Ziggler...should be a mega star...takes the best hits, best falls, has the physical skills...keep pairing him with the wrong people. Shoulda been a Bryan Pillman like loose cannon!

The Batista look alike...Mason Ryan...why isn't he a mega star?

Kane, repackaged...left...came back as a monster, who needed counciling with his partner.

Chuck Palumbo...Miz...Jericho in his return...great against Punk.

Biggest miss was when Punk was the anti-hero, against Cena...Punk at height of popularity...should have kept him in the role and turned Cena heel!
    Updated 08-26-2013 at 02:53 PM by 5 Finger Death Punch
    MVP would definately be on my list....

I don't think of Lashley and Kennedy as missed oppurtunities. He wanted to leave and he left on the highest note when he was at the top of his game main eventing vs Cena because he was going to leave. I think it had something to do with his wife backstage or something.

Kennedy just couldn't stay healthy and in his return he almost injured Orton. He was known as injury prone at the time. I thought like you both him and Lashley would have great futures in the WWE. However, cut short because of politics and personal things.
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.