View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. Ranking the Money in the Bank Cash Ins

With WWE's annual Money in the Bank PPV just six days away I thought it would be a good idea to rank the 12 cash ins thus far, and because I like ranking things. The criteria for the list is pretty much the storyline that came after the cash in, how believable the new champion was, how the cash in took place, and what the results from the cash in were. Keep in mind this is all opinionated but feel ...
  2. Raw 7-1-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 5

Hits

Opening Segment:
    I always like when they have a match involving many different superstars have a segment together. So it was nice to see everybody, excluding RVD, involved in the WWE Title MitB Ladder Match in the same ring before the PPV. I'm glad they had everybody interacting towards one another just so everybody has heat on each other going into ...
  3. Be the Booker: Money in the Bank 2013

Welcome to my PPV prediction blog. I did one of these for Extreme Rules but I totally forgot about doing it for Payback. Now that the blog is back...and with a new name...let's get down to business.

Pre-Show

Curtis Axel vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship: Now they obviously have to have a pre-show match, but it's sad to see Axel being apart of it since it seemed ...

Updated 06-30-2013 at 01:48 AM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. WWE Raw Hits and Misses 6-24-13

Overall Score: 6

Hits

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton I:
    I liked how this kicked off Raw on Monday. Honestly I was shocked to see a match start Raw. I believe that Daniel Bryan should drop the weak link act. It's gotten kind of old by now and no one really believes him since he can take out all three members of The Shield on his own. I liked that Orton came out and told Bryan ...
  5. WWE Raw 6-17-13 Hits and Misses

In here I will give a overall score of Monday's show 1-10, the hits, the misses, and a summary of the blog.

Overall Score:

Hits

Del Rio Segment: I'm really happy that WWE has decided to turn Del Rio back heel. I never liked him as a face as I found him so cocky and arrogant. With that being said I'm okay with him winning the World Title from Ziggler as long ...
  6. Ranking The Streak: 7-1

So on Sunday I finally did something I've been meaning to do for a year now. Buy Undertaker: The Streak 4 Disc DVD. As I was watching these 9 hours of matches I thought, "You know what would be fun? Ranking each Wrestlemania match." So that's exactly what I did. I know that CM Punk vs. Undertaker wasn't on this DVD but don't worry, I went to Youtube and watched the match. A lot of criteria ...
  7. Ranking The Streak: 14-8

So on Sunday I finally did something I've been meaning to do for a year now. Buy Undertaker: The Streak 4 Disc DVD. As I was watching these 9 hours of matches I thought, "You know what would be fun? Ranking each Wrestlemania match." So that's exactly what I did. I know that CM Punk vs. Undertaker wasn't on this DVD but don't worry, I went to Youtube and watched the match. A lot of criteria ...
  8. Ranking The Streak: 21-15

So on Sunday I finally didsomething I've been meaning to do for a year now. Buy Undertaker: The Streak 4Disc DVD. As I was watching these 9 hours of matches I thought, "You knowwhat would be fun? Ranking each Wrestlemania match." So that's exactlywhat I did. I know that CM Punk vs. Undertaker wasn't on this DVD but don'tworry, I went to Youtube and watched the match. A lot of criteria was ...
  9. WWE Raw 6-10-13 Hits and Misses

Summary, I'll be giving an overall score of Monday Right Raw from 1-10, what the hits were, what the misses were, and a summary of how I viewed the show.

Overall Score: 6

Hits

Chris Jericho Segment: I liked this promo more than I liked last weeks contract signing. There was no joking, well until Ziggler came out, and Jericho sold true emotion over this match ...
  10. Raw 6-3-13 Hits and Misses

In here I will give an overall score for Raw and what I thought the hits and misses were in my opinion.

Overall Score: 7.5

Hits

McMahon Segment: I liked how this kicked off the show last night. We got to see a rare appearance from not one, but two McMahons. I also liked how they took the Triple H storyline and put into play the fact that they are a family and ...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.