View RSS Feed

Anthony_Eckman

1. WWE Raw 8-26-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 7.5

Overview

After another stellar Raw following a PPV last week the comedown show came upon us. Although it was a comedown, this week's Raw was pretty good. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. The continuation of the development for the two big rivalries were well done, and two minor storylines were born.

Hits
  2. My Top 5: WWE Missed Opportunities

Welcome to another edition of My Top 5. After a couple of weeks of thinking about what I should blog on, I came up with missed opportunities. Now, as some of you should know I have only been watching WWE since 2005 so I'm sorry if that makes any inconveniences. This blog is strictly opinionated but I would live to hear your's. Now, let's get right into it.

#5 - Ryback
  3. WWE Raw 8-19-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 9

Overview:

What a difference a day makes. Last week, everybody, myself included, didn't care for the McMahon Storyline. Well, I do now. I know there's still 8 months to go until Wrestlemania so the story will cool down, but for right now it's in full stride and I love it. With that being said let's jump straight into the hits and misses.
  4. WWE Raw 8/12/13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 8

Hits

Randy Orton vs. Damien Sandow: This was a pretty good match. I think Orton can elevate mid-carders to look like main eventers. Sandow looked good tonight and anothe example is when he faced off with Fandango the night after Money in the Bank. The story with Rhodes and Sandow was played out fine but I liked that they established exactly why ...
  5. Raw 8-5-13 Hits and Misses

*Note: Sorry about there not being a blog last week but since Raw was taped I caved and looked at the spoilers. Therefore, I didn't watch it.

Overall Score: 6

Hits

The Daniel Bryan Makeover: I really liked the mic work that came out of this segment. Bryan made a lot of sense in what he was saying. He was spot on in comparing himself to John ...
  6. My Top 5: Greatest WWE Feuds Since 2005 Part 1

Now, I've only been watching the WWE product since the beginning of 2005, hence why the title is 'Greatest WWE Feuds since '05'. With that being said, let's jump in shall we?

#5 - Edge and The Undertaker 2008

Back at No Way Out 2008 The Undertaker won a Number 1 Contendership Elimination Chamber match. Later that night, Edge retained his World Heavyweight Championship ...
  7. My Top 5: Greatest WWE Feuds Since 2005 Part 2

Apparently in Part 1 I ran out of space, which I did know could happen, so I had to split this into 2 parts. Sorry about that. Let's resume.

#2 - John Cena and Edge 2006

I loved this feud. It gave Cena his biggest rival not named CM Punk, and it elevated Edge into a Hall of Famer. Back at WM 21, Edge won the inaugural MitB match whereas Cena won his 1st WWE Title. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.