View RSS Feed

Anthony_Eckman

1. Raw 5-27-13 Hits and Misses

Welcome to another week of my hits and misses column. Once again I'll be rating the episode of Raw 1-10 and telling you the hits and misses. To make it easier on me I decided to just give every major segment and every match a hit/miss rating so I don't have to choose just a couple hits and misses from the whole show.

Overall Score: 6.5

Hits:

John Cena Promo: ...
  2. 5 Wrestlers Who Should Be WWE/World Champion Soon

Usually I only do PPV prediction blogs and Raw review blogs but I feel like I have to get this off my chest. These are 5 guys who the WWE isn't doing anything important with that should be a major champion this year.

5. Cody Rhodes

I love Cody Rhodes. He works well on the mic and in the ring. When he first came in he looked promising. Winning tag team gold and joining the ...
  3. Raw 5-20-13 Hits and Misses

Well another week of Raw has come and gone and I am here to let you all know what I thought the Hits, Misses, and Overall Score out of 10 was. Let's get right into it shall we.

Overall Score: 7.0

Hits

Ryback Promo: Again, I don't like his work on the mic but I can't give this a miss just because of that. I like the stipulation put in place for their rematch ...
  4. Raw 5-13-13 Hits and Misses

Welcome to my Monday Night Raw Hits and Misses blog. You will see me give an overall score of tonight's Raw, what the hits of the show were and what the misses were as well. Please remember these are just my opinions and how I viewed tonight's Raw as a fan who has watched Raw weekly for a very long time.

Overall Score: 5.0

Hits

World Title Picture: I'm very happy ...

Updated 05-13-2013 at 11:32 PM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Extreme Rule Predictions

I just created a profile on this site and this is my very first blog. I've been on this site before and read other blogs and thought I'd really enjoy writing some.

This is how I see Extreme Rules playing out. I will add some matches that aren't confirmed yet but seem like they will take place. Everything from the match card, position of the match, stipulation, who would ...

Updated 05-11-2013 at 04:18 PM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.