View RSS Feed

Anthony_Eckman

1. Predicting the Wrestlemania 30 Card

I used to blog weekly on here a couple months ago critiquing Raw. What I found out was that I was starting to hate the product because I would critique every little thing. So I just stopped blogging altogether. But I ended up missing it so that's why I'm back. And who knows, maybe I'll revive my Raw Hits and Misses Blog, but for now I chose to jump back into it with something simple like predicting ...
  2. My Top 5: Vince's Surrogate for Wrestlemania 30

Welcome to another installment of my sporadic Top 5 blog. In this edition I will list my top 5 surrogates for Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania 30. As many of you may know, the rumored/likely main event for next years event will be a heel Triple H vs. A face surrogate for a face Vince McMahon for complete control (on screen wise) of WWE. Now, I won't be making a prediction of who'll win, I'm just ranking ...

Updated 09-20-2013 at 12:02 AM by Anthony_Eckman

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WWE Raw 9-16-13 Hits and Misses

Overall: 6

Overview: This weeks Raw was Eh on a scale from whatever to okay. Usually, a Raw like this would be good, but after the past three post PPV Raws, this one fell stale. Again, the only story that got pushed was Triple H's power hungry ego one but they did a nice job doing it.

Hits

Opening Segment: Well, everybody saw this coming. ...
  4. WWE Outside the Box

Welcome to the first ever edition of the WWE Outside the Box blog series with Anthony_Eckman and mr. onemanband. Think PTI, only with hair.

We are very excited about this and hope you guys will enjoy it.

Now this blog is going to be set up like this, each blog OMB and Anthony will each select two ideas for the blog that isn't what most people would blog on instead of ...
  5. What's Best for Business: Predicting WWE Night of Champions 2013

Another month and another WWE PPV comes. The card looks okay, but only two feuds have gotten significant time on Monday nights. Unlike other mid card matches that do get time. With a tag title match that got thrown together last minute and a US Title match that I totally forgot was here, this seems like it might be one of the worst PPV's of 2013 so far. Anyway, let's get right to the predictions. ...
    Categories
    User News
  6. WWE Raw 9-9-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 4

Overview: Originally I wasn't going to post this blog because Raw was just bad, but I do it every week so what the hell. This week was just bland and forgettable. No feuds got advanced except for Bryan-Orton and it did nothing to sell me on Night of Champions. With this being the first Raw to go head to head against Monday Night Football, it isn't a surprise ...
  7. WWE Raw 9-2-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 5.5

Overview

This weeks Raw wasn't bad, but it was no means great. I'd say maybe just average. The only storyline that got any attention was the new corporation. Heyman was barely shown on TV and Punk just gave a generic 'I'm pissed off' speech. The World Title feud wasn't properly handled this week, and no mid card titles got attention. With that said, let's ...
  8. WWE Raw 8-26-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 7.5

Overview

After another stellar Raw following a PPV last week the comedown show came upon us. Although it was a comedown, this week's Raw was pretty good. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. The continuation of the development for the two big rivalries were well done, and two minor storylines were born.

Hits
  9. My Top 5: WWE Missed Opportunities

Welcome to another edition of My Top 5. After a couple of weeks of thinking about what I should blog on, I came up with missed opportunities. Now, as some of you should know I have only been watching WWE since 2005 so I'm sorry if that makes any inconveniences. This blog is strictly opinionated but I would live to hear your's. Now, let's get right into it.

#5 - Ryback
  10. WWE Raw 8-19-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 9

Overview:

What a difference a day makes. Last week, everybody, myself included, didn't care for the McMahon Storyline. Well, I do now. I know there's still 8 months to go until Wrestlemania so the story will cool down, but for right now it's in full stride and I love it. With that being said let's jump straight into the hits and misses.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.