Blog Comments

Ok I just read someone say that hogan wouldn't be where he's been without the NWO....ARE YOU MOTHER F"N KIDDING ME?! Hogan was the MAN in yellow and red long before the No Wrestling Order came out to have fun time with Eric Bishoff on what can only be described as the titanic of the wrestling industry, The WCW. Bottom line is Hogan did that gimmick crap for the money and he got as much as he did because of the foundation he already had loooong before the NWO.
    Ok I just read someone say that hogan wouldn't be where he's been without the NWO....ARE YOU MOTHER F"N KIDDING ME?! Hogan was the MAN in yellow and red long before the No Wrestling Order came out to have fun time with Eric Bishoff on what can only be described as the titanic of the wrestling industry, The WCW. Bottom line is Hogan did that gimmick crap for the money and he got as much as he did because of the foundation he already had loooong before the NWO.
    The comparisons between Hogan and Cena are obvious, but I have to say that while Cena may be this generations Hogan, he still can't hold a candle to the Hulkster. The Rock, and Steve Austin were about the closest thing to being on par with Hogan. As others have stated, Hogan was simply bigger than wrestling itself at one point. Movies, cartoons, talk shows..etc. He really did become a household name, and paved the way for wrestling to be what it is today.
    Cena has charisma and great mic skills, but he has no wrestling ability. He sucks as a wrestler, but is great at entertaining kids. Don't get me wrong I do like him, but to compare him to hogan is wrong. He needs a major heel turn to get the respect of the older wrestling fans. Until then he will just be a kid favorite.
    Everyone is alway talking about Cena and marketing towards kids. I love wrestling but should we be trying to market staged violence to kids?
    Well written, I completely agree
    Hogan Surely is a legend but what the hell is cena ?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.