Blog Comments

What I would like t happen for Brock Lesnar and Undertaker, is have Paul Heyman get involved to "Cheat The Undertaker out of the streak." then with the ref distracted, have Cena Come in and AA Lesnar to even the score. That would give a good babyface pop to Cena, and would set up a post wrestlemania Cena/Lesnar fued once Cena's done with his Wyatt program, and leads the Wyatts to target their next prey.
    I agree with most of your card, but i do think Cesaro will get a big match at Wrestlemania, possibly against Sheamus. At the chamber i can see Cesaro eliminating Sheamus, leading to Sheamus making his much needed heel turn and brogue kicking Cesaro before he leaves and costing him his place in the match.

I expect a Tag Team Title match somewhere, possibly Usos finally getting the Tag titles from the New Age Outlaws.

And with rumors of RVD making a return i would love to see RVD vs Ziggler at Wrestlemania, although unlikely i think Ziggler deserves a great match at Wrestlemania. Even if it's not one of the big matches, they both would have a excellent match. Maybe to start the show.

Would love a MITB match to start off Wrestlemania but it won't happen.

Good list though under the less than desirable circumstance of WWE at present. Like Rusev's inclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    I liked the card up til a few matches which include the following: tag team title match? Uso's are not going to compete on Summerslam. HHH vs Lesnar again? Hell in a cell? That main event is really a head scratcher to me as well. A repeat of Survivor Series main event. Who's the champion? Why is Ryback getting more WWE title matches after his losing streak on ppv this year?
    Hey yes i get what your saying mate its not what I want to see its what I think will happen id like to see Lesnar challenge for WWE Title again buts not going to happen on his current contract
    WWE title: John Cena (C) vs Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk w/both Paul Heyman

World title: Dolph Ziggler (C) vs Randy Orton

Tag titles: Shield (C) vs Taker/Kane

Divas title: AJ (C) vs Natalya

IC title: Fandango (C) vs Daniel Bryan

6 Pack Challenge = US title: Dean Ambrose (C) vs Sheamus vs Jack Swagger vs Del Rio vs Mark Henry vs Miz

Chris Jericho vs Ryback

Wade Barrett vs Big Show
    I liked the card up til a few matches which include the following: tag team title match? Uso's are not going to compete on Summerslam. HHH vs Lesnar again? Hell in a cell? That main event is really a head scratcher to me as well. A repeat of Survivor Series main event. Who's the champion? Why is Ryback getting more WWE title matches after his losing streak on ppv this year?
    Why have CM Punk champion again after the longest reign in the past 25 years in WWE? He shouldn't be a world champion for a long time now if you ask me.

If Rock comes back for 1 more match, I'd like to see him face Randy Orton. If Batista is on the card, I want him to face Lesnar the most.

I just don't see Ziggler competing for the world title at WM next year. I'd like to see him vs HHH though. Hell if RVD is on the card, Whole fn show vs showoff would be a money match.

As far as Ryback goes, anybody really like Big Show, Lesnar, or someone like that. Batista would be good, but I'd be less interested in a Rock vs Brock match.

Big E is said to face Henry or Big Show at Summerslam now. Clay addition adds less intrigue to the match in my eyes.

Why not Jericho vs Daniel Bryan? I'd be intrigued without a belt involvement.

Tag titles had better not be off Mania after what Shield, Team Hell No, among others brought the division back to respectable ranks as far as interest goes.

Overall matches I'd like to see, not see, and figure won't happen. 3!
    My guess as what the card will be:
    Pre-Show: Axel vs Miz - IC
    1. Bryan v Kane
    2. Orton v Sheamus
    3. Shield v Uso's - Tag Titles
    4. Ambrose v Christian - US
    5. AJ v One of the Bellas - Divas
    6. Ziggler v Langston - WHC
    7. Cena v Henry - WWE
    8. Punk v Lesner - Main Event
    9. HHH or Jericho v Ryback
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.