Blog Comments

Over 3000 views! Thank you very much for reading my words guys, I appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cy1911
    i dont understand how you think naomi is a bad wrestler or a just a dancer or whatever you called her... she has more talent than half of the guys and is the best female wrestler on the roster....
    I'm not saying Naomi is a bad wrestler, what I'm saying is she's used basically as Brodus Clay's Valet and now a Reality TV Personality. There's very few divas that are being used for their actual in-ring talent. Tamina Snuka is one of the most impressive female performers on the roster right now and she has been heavily under-utilized.
    i dont understand how you think naomi is a bad wrestler or a just a dancer or whatever you called her... she has more talent than half of the guys and is the best female wrestler on the roster....
    Spot on review...especially the winners and losers section
    I'd like to see Lesnar win vs Punk and Punk get a rematch with a W down the road. However, I doubt they face at Mania, so likely Punk win.

I think Del Rio wins, but would be very happy if Christian beat him.

Ambrose isn't losing the US title to RVD. I figure Shield/Wyatt Family face some time from now to Survivor Series for all the gold. Lets face it, no credible opponents in the division which makes this matchup happen soon. Ambrose isn't losing to RVD.

I think Rhodes will win if it isn't for the briefcase. If it ends up being for the briefcase which may happen next ppv....Sandow will win.

I think Natalya wins unless if someone on the outside gets involved.

Wyatt of course wins.

I'm rooting for Dolph to win....how many losses can he have? Loses every single week...why? That is the main reason, I don't want Kaitlyn/AJ anymore. Hopefully Dolph pins Big E, but I don't see that happening. I believe AJ/Big E wins o.

Ok, here is what I want to happen....Daniel Bryan wins and beats Orton as he fails after cashing in the MITB. Beat both Orton and Cena....2 of the biggest superstars of this generation beat in 1 night. Intensing the feud with McMahon as Vince stares at Bryan with mean face as the yes chants continue. Orton still feuds with Bryan o over the WWE title.

I think however, like everyone else that Orton will leave LA as WWE champion.
    I agree with cena bryan match .. I have feeling that with vince not wanting cena or bryan as champion he may inlist orton to cash in and heel turn at once .. Also the program withh bryan coould fill at least 4 ppv's with top class main events .. I just hope hhh doest get invloved
    Dude, there was nothing wrong with this review. In fact, I'd go as far as saying it's one of the better ones I've read recently. Far from too long--you'll get folk pointing out if the next review you do is too short. Keep up the good work!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.