View RSS Feed

ThomHodkinson

1. Thom's Night of Champion Pay-Per-Review!

Hello once again guys. Before I start with the review of this year's Night of Champions event, allow me to apologise. Last month, I had every great intention of writing a review of the awesome Summerslam event.... but the problem with intentions is that life can sometimes get in the way. And when I mean life, I mean alcohol in very large doses. I can barely remember what happened that night as I was ...

Updated 09-16-2013 at 10:16 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Thom's Crystal Ball: Summerslam 2013 predictions

We're just days away from the 26th annual Summerslam PPV, so now's as good a time as any to deliver my official predictions for the outcomes of the night.

Kick-Off Show: United States Title match
    As much as I hate to admit it, this could be the end of Dean Ambrose's reign as US champion. Rob Van Dam has been given a huge push since returning at Money in the Bank and handing him ...
  3. Thom Hodkinson's Pay-Per-Review: Mo Money (In The Bank)

Allow me to apologise in advance. I know this is a week late, but it has been one messed up week, so this literally is the first chance I've had to watch Money in the Bank, but I hope you'll appreciate my review none-the-less.

Damien Sandow wins Money in the Bank
    These Money in the Bank matches are so chock-full of awesome moments, I'm going to bullet point them both
    ยท ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thom Hodkinson's Pointless Opinions IV: MITB

Welcome once again to another blog of my utterly shite musings on the World of Wrest... Sports Entertainment...
    This time around, I have decided to go through the WWE Roster and see who'd be ideal for working the Money In The Bank's namesake match. There's no particular order to be had here, and I shall not group the individuals into different matches, this is just a list of guys that I think ...

Updated 06-25-2013 at 07:38 PM by ThomHodkinson

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Thom Hodkinson's Pay-Per-Review: Payback To The Future

Hello once again everyone, your friendly neighbourhood Thom Hodkinson, here to drop my thoughts on this year's inaugural helping of Payback. Some fair excitement headed into this one, with the in-ring returns of both CM Punk & Dolph Ziggler for the Chicago crowd to enjoy, plus the delicious promise of a 3 Stages of Hell Match for the WWE Title.

So, as always, let's get right into ...
  6. Thom Hodkinson's Pay-Per-Review: To the Extreme

Hello once again, and welcome to my new monthly blog, The Pay-Per-Review. Here, I'll be giving my opinion (which will be pointless) of the happenings and events in the most recent PPV. Today, we take it all the way up to 11 with WWE Extreme Rules 2013. So, without further ado, let's get right into it!

CHRIS JERICHO DEF. FANDANGO
    I'm a bit disappointed in all honesty. Disappointed ...
  7. Thom Hodkinson's Pointless Opinions III - "Right Here, In Birmingham, UK!"

Howdy once more. I know it's been a while, but this had to be mentioned.
    Last week, I had the esteemed privilege of being in the audience for a night of Wrestling-based humour and stand-up. The headline act: The Hardcore Icon Mick Foley!
    Before I get the backlash of people telling me how often he tours and how everyone goes to his shows, I don't give a damn (Where's Ron Simmons when you ...
  8. Thom Hodkinson's Pointless Opinions II - November X-Ray Tango

In my last post, I gave my Pointless Opinion (See, that's why it's called that) about who we can likely see being Future Endeavoured in the near future. In this post, I'll be going through who I think could make a significant impact on the leap from Developmental to Main Roster.

I'm of the opinion that NXT is a more entertaining show than most of WWE's other output, and that their roster ...
  9. Thom Hodkinson's Pointless Opinions - YOU'RE FIRED!

Hello, and welcome to a new non-regular blog I'll posting whenever I damn well feel like it. (Get over it, society. I won't play by your rules) It'll just be my idiotic ramblings on all-things wrestling, and I heavily encourage you guys to voice your opinions in the comments below.

"So, Mr Hodkinson," I hear you scream into the night, "What's this first entry all about?" ...

Updated 04-11-2013 at 05:09 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Thom Hodkinson's Wrestlemania Review 2013

Hello all. Sorry if this turns out to be nothing short of terrible. I've never written a wrestling review so please be gentle with me...

This is my Wrestlemania review, as written from a sofa in merry ol' England, sipping tea and eating crumpets.... and by sipping, I mean gulping.... and by tea, I mean German Lager.... and by crumpets, I mean peanuts and nachos...

Let's first ...

Updated 04-08-2013 at 11:23 AM by ThomHodkinson

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.