Blog Comments

I've always hated Tito, but I think it's a good move for TNA/Bellator. I mean, I expected some wrestler no one gives a shit about, instead we got one of the most successful MMA fighters ever (past his prime). Some people are never satisfied...
    Good recap and editorial of last night's episode.

So TNA has booked a 10 man tag at their upcoming PPV. I assume it is all 5 of MEM vs. Devon, Knux, Bischoff, Briscoe and Anderson. If Knux, Bischoff or Briscoe are pinned, nobody will even notice they are gone come the next episode of Impact. Just like nobody cared that D.O.C. left. Also, I don't think anyone will give a shit if Rampage is the man pinned.

Tito Ortiz is the mystery man...and nobody gives a shit. This is exactly what TNA does not need. Another guy out of his prime to compliment Hogan and Sting as guys used as mouthpieces that only wrestle once in a blue moon.

Why is Manik doing interviews without the mask? Why is the man saying he was never successful as TJ Perkins but now is b/c he is Manik? Wasn't he successful as Suidcide and actually never wrestling under the name TJ Perkins in TNA? Someone please tell me that I am missing something as even TNA could not have something this illogical in one of their angles.

Why was Taz banned from the arena? Am I missing something here? Last time I checked, Taz was a full time announcer, went missing for two weeks, now is back but banned by Hogan. Can someone please explain.
    I enjoyed the wrestling last night. The storylines were....well, whatever. Not a whole lot going on. However, you failed to point out the obvious...little to no TV Time for the Hogans. That makes it A++++++++++++

However, I was underwhelmed by Tito Ortiz. They had the right idea...but the presentation was no good. They need to take more hints from WWE. I don't hate that it's Tito Ortiz...they're playing off their Bellator match coming up which is good. But the lights should have stayed out...a video should have played....and then a little bit of a music build up to him coming out. It would've come off so much better.

All in all, I thought last night's Impact was pretty damn good. Not Destination X good, but good.
    What could happen its TNA wants to focus on Tito Ortiz so he will probably be named the special referee in the match or something of the sort. This will start a Tito Ortiz and Rampage Jackson storyline where Jackson starts saying 'Why, is he the referee? I can't trust him! Were fighting in the cage soon.' During the 5 on 5 match is where they tease that trust up too. During the match is where Aces and 8s offer to Angel will play out. He will be the one to screw Jackson giving Aces and 8s the win and sending Jackson in his way UNTIL he comes back for revenge on Angel thus turning someone heel. Now, that is just my guess. Where it leaves Tito Ortiz, Angel and the MEM, Angel and Aces and 8s is all foreign. Maybe Angel stays with MEM or joins Aces and 8s, or Jackson joins Aces and 8s while Tito Ortiz joins MEM.
    And this is the reason why I do not watch wrestling anymore. It has let me down so many times in the past few years. I think the last time I was excited was when Angle jumped ship. I have canceled my cable last year because I mainly used it for wrestling. Now, me and my boys have better matched on the bed than what is on TV. Nothing in TNA or WWE has to offer is making me renew my cable.
    I have to agree, I was really kind of under-whelmed by the stories they showcased yesterday. It's not hard to come up with decent storylines. But instead they're pooping out things that make no sense.

First, Tito Ortiz .. I have no idea who that guy is beyond what has been said. Most WWE/TNA people probably don't know who he is. MMA isn't as popular as some want to believe. AND he doesn't look all that impressive. When Ken Shamrock came to WWE, he looked like a freakin beast. He wrestled like a freakin beast. Tito looks like ... well, some guy on the street.

And I was annoyed with the arm drape pin in the Aries/Styles match. Seemed like a cheap pin. After the massive match, where they both looked great, they pull that kind of finish. Just feels like a crappy move.

I like TNA in general. But Turdsday was just ... blah.
    I caught the last 10 minutes of this show, the rest of it could have been quality and i wont ever know but the last part was so bad bully ray made me cringe really bad, chris sabin just doesnt look legit to me i dont know anything about him but to me its just a waste of time having him as the main guy, how cheap and shit is tna it looks horrible, i dont hate tna it just has some problems
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.