View RSS Feed

wil2197

1. Random Thoughts: An Arduous Raw 8-5-13

Well, after two straight TNA blogs it’s time to pick on RAW, which tends to get a bit exhausting. Usually I do these blogs one of three ways:

1) Take notes on all segments shown and organize them in a blog later.
    2) During commercial breaks, write on the segment that I just saw. When you see my blogs timestamped an hour after the show ends, this is usually what I’ve done. ...

Updated 08-07-2013 at 11:54 AM by wil2197

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Random Throughts: A Raw Scolding and Another Raw Review

Oh boy...am I waving the naughty finger. An overall very unspectacular RAW to talk about, but first thing first...and oh boy, am I pissed.

The Double Standard

So, last week on an episode of Impact Wrestling, Christy Hemme did the ultimate evil. She made a mistake while announcing. As discipline, Austin Aries got up on the turnbuckle, sticking his crotch just inches from ...

Updated 05-16-2013 at 10:50 PM by wil2197 (Minor spelling and grammar issues)

Tags: cesaro, hemme, raw, shield, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Random Thoughts: Very Unspecial Lated Edition of Raw: 5-6-2013

Okay, so after a work schedule that caused me to miss the last couple of weeks, and being sick with either the sniffles or the bird flu, I finally can do this admittedly late edition of Random Thoughts. Warning, I'm going off of poorly written notes, so my blog may be less than godly.

Main Attraction: Raw - May 6th, 2013

Cena Comedy Hour

So Cena comes out, and ...
  4. Random Thoughts: The Honeymoon is Over & Another Raw

Oh boy, there’s trouble in paradise people.

The Honeymoon is Over
    So, everyone probably read the dirt sheets by now. As every suspected, there appears to be more to the injury than originally told. And it makes it look more and more like The Rock deliberately put the WWE in a tight spot by never trying to reach out to them that he was leaving. And it looks as though The ...

Updated 04-16-2013 at 07:25 PM by wil2197

Tags: cena, fandango, raw, rock, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.