Blog Comments

This was an entertaining read. I would love to see a full-timers vs part-timers match at Survivor Series in a traditional SS tag match. Only question I have is why does Kofi win the MITB briefcase only to be humiliated when he cashes in? More specificially, why have Kofi out for the year after the match?
    All in all, I enjoyed reading this blog.
    Start off realistically, but went off in a strange direction. It would be too demanding to book all of those part timers together.
    Brock wouldn't work all those dates though. I hate the team vs team format for Mania.
    Interesting read. Nothing wrong with making matches which can never happen, as it's your fantasy, not the reality of wrestling (which I know is an oxymoron). I think most of this could actually work, as long as Cena stays on in one way or another afterwards just like he did when he was "fired" by Nexus. It's tough to tell at times who is the face and who is the heal, and while the IWC likes tweeners, they don't exist in the WWE and never will (Cena comes close at times). Still, very thorough, and you obviously put a great deal of thought into this, so I appreciate your effort and your imagination. Well done.
    Fantastic blog. I really enjoyed this booking, despite the burial and absence of Mark Henry and the lack of various suprstars including Kane and The Shield (which I suppose is fine as they won't necessarily be in the world title picture in the imminent future).
    I smell biased towards Cena
    Good article though, liked the whole thing.
    ok y2d2017 what u have just done with the shield is wat they did with the nexus, and have u heard of them recently cos i know i havent. they split!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.