Blog Comments

I'm not to sure that -even though it's been around for a while now- that the briefcase has run it's course just yet. Having The Shield take the briefcase somehow and being able to cash it in themselves would work better for me.
    Well, the idea of the whole blog was The Shield interfering in the match, indeed, making the entire match pointless. As for having one or two matches, it doesn't really matter, having the one match would make the interference more of an impact. I'm just glad people finally started reading my blog.
    That would be pointless. What about keeping 2 matches, having one for former wwe/wh champions and one for people who have never been champion.But both contracts can be cashed in for either championship. So you have go the "Champions" MITB ladder match and the "Breakthrough" MITB ladder match. Punk and Barrett would be my winners. Punk would cash in for the WWE title on Cena the night after MITB after Lesnar attacks Cena. Barrett would cash in for the WHC on Daniel Bryan at S.Series after Bryan retains against Orton.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.