Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by venom28-
    It's seems the people that never even knew William Moodie seem to be the only ones offended. Those closest to him knew this is what he would have wanted. One last storyline with his boy taker. I have not heard one person that knew him, get offende by this. Because they knew he would have wanted it this way. The guy bled this industry. Some people are way too self righteous I guess. If his sons were ok with it, then who cares! Get over it.
    And that's put that to bed. End/
    Quote Originally Posted by venom28-
    It's seems the people that never even knew William Moodie seem to be the only ones offended. Those closest to him knew this is what he would have wanted. One last storyline with his boy taker. I have not heard one person that knew him, get offende by this. Because they knew he would have wanted it this way. The guy bled this industry. Some people are way too self righteous I guess. If his sons were ok with it, then who cares! Get over it.
    ^just this
    It's 2013.....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.