Blog Comments

Did brock lesnar never beat taker clean ?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hipster
    Sorry, I am huge Tito fan, no lie. Many of his Mania losses were not his fault and many of his other losses, there was shadiness and cheating involved. He truly is one of my all time favorites.
    Yeah he was a great wrestler, and he gets bonus point in my book for being a fellow Texan. You're right, he got screwed over a lot, and he was also used to make other wrestlers look good. Thanks for reading.
    Sorry, I am huge Tito fan, no lie. Many of his Mania losses were not his fault and many of his other losses, there was shadiness and cheating involved. He truly is one of my all time favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin
    Very interesting read. Well played for the research. Will certainly bring this up when I talk to my one friend that likes wrestling.
    Glad you liked it, check out my previous ones from the past month too for more.
    Very interesting read. Well played for the research. Will certainly bring this up when I talk to my one friend that likes wrestling.
    I suppose it boils down to whether the definition refers to the match or the finish. You can find both definitions on the internet. Daivari last interfered at 12:50 into the YouTube video, Khali won the match at 14:00. To me, if there is multiple interferences in a single match, including one in the final 70 seconds, it isn't a clean win.

*Edit: Also, how can you say the interference "didn't effect the finish"? Daivari attacked Taker, weakening him, and kept Taker from being able to beat Khali multiple times. Every action has an equal or opposite reaction. Therefore, the statement can't be true.*

The 5 matches that I listed had absolutely 0 interference or cheating of any kind. If we're talking just the finish, then there would be several more matches in the list. Had I listed this match in there, I would have definitely received numerous comments telling me the win wasn't clean.

I'll be fair, and leave it to the readers. Let's do 2 out of 3 on the next comments to determine whether it should be listed as a clean win.

IWC, did Khali beat Taker clean with Daivari's multiple interferences? Or does it count since it wasn't in the finish? Please help us! lol
    Updated 10-21-2013 at 02:58 PM by Kajmere
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.