View RSS Feed

Top Twenty Wrestlers Ever

I left out Bruno, Pedro, and Backlund because I found it hard to rank them among the modern era. Trying to be objective here based on overall career, accomplishments, entertainment value, and oh yeah, wrestling. Obviously, nobody ever agrees on these things, but I at least hope y'all agree on my top three:

20. JBL
19. Eddie Guerrero
18. Rey Mysterio
17. Big Show (Considering his size & the fact that he's still wrestling I wanted to go way higher)

16. Randy Orton
15. Macho Man
14. Kurt Angle
13. Bret Hart
12. CM Punk (Most people will whine that he should be closer to #1 but I feel his current popularity is why he surpassed Angle and Hart)

11. Edge
10. Jericho (I may be biased here bc he's one of my favorites)
9. The Rock
8. HHH (Son-in-law or not, the guy is a legend)
7. John Cena
6. Sting
5. Hulk Hogan
4. Ric Flair

(I found this top three virtually interchangeable, but here it goes)

3. The Undertaker (I think he faces Punk at WM and wins despite The Shield interfering and making it 4 on 1)
2. Stone Cold
1. Shawn Michaels (Obviously the most athletic among the top three and the best match quality)

1. 15 Amazing Facts and Weird Crap

During research for my last blog, I came across a lot of interesting facts and figures that I was not able to utilize. I really didn’t want to discard the info, so I decided to parlay it into a new blog.

Anyways, I have produced for your viewing pleasure a list of 15 random, strange, and interesting facts about pro wrestling that I think you will find very amusing. These are mainly ...

Updated 10-18-2013 at 02:19 AM by Kajmere

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lost Glory: Men Who Never Won the Big One

(Excuse the top 20 heading that I can't seem to ever remove)

The following is a list of the top 15 wrestlers that never won a world title in WWE, WCW, or NWA in their entire careers. This isn’t the first or last time that you will come across a list of this nature, but I find it necessary to pay tribute to those who spent their lives entertaining us. Many of these men failed to win ...

Updated 11-08-2013 at 11:58 PM by Kajmere

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.