Blog Comments

You got it buddy lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Thanks, and yeah I agree Taker didn't even lose clean for the first several years of his career. Even when he would lose back in the day, often times it would take half the locker room to beat him. It makes sense that Kane has a clean win during that 2010 title run, I'll fix it. I appreciate it.
    Hey man, I appreciate you. If you ever author a WWE Fun Fact book, be sure to send me the first issue, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Another enjoyable blog as always. My hat goes off to you Kajmere. And not trying to be offensive to Cena haters, but Undertaker has rarely been beaten clean (and if I am not mistaken Kane should be added to the list from Night of Champions) and yet haters complain about how Cena rarely loses clean. Yes his character is stale, but it just seems hypocritical.
    Thanks, and yeah I agree Taker didn't even lose clean for the first several years of his career. Even when he would lose back in the day, often times it would take half the locker room to beat him. It makes sense that Kane has a clean win during that 2010 title run, I'll fix it. I appreciate it.
    Another enjoyable blog as always. My hat goes off to you Kajmere. And not trying to be offensive to Cena haters, but Undertaker has rarely been beaten clean (and if I am not mistaken Kane should be added to the list from Night of Champions) and yet haters complain about how Cena rarely loses clean. Yes his character is stale, but it just seems hypocritical.
    I'll give it a watch
    Kajmere, watch his shoot interview, you get a whole new look at him and his professionalism
    (Although my response time to these comments seems amazing, it's only bc I got several comments within 30 mins while I was poking around on the website lol)

Brock beat Taker in a Hell in a Cell match, but Paul Heyman cheated for him throughout the match, essentially making it a handicap match. I know it is no DQ, but some of these omissions are judgement calls. My list is for absolute 0 cheating defeats.
Page 1 of 17 123 11 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.