Blog Comments

That wouldnt be smart IMO. Jon Moxley is gold on mic, so they dont need a talker, and Taker cant do too many matches so why to even put him there. Dont forget that Undertaker is on that level hes above being Face or Heel, hes a legend. I cant imagine anyone that hates the Undertaker, and the Shield r supposed to be heels I dont think they even need a leader, but if so, I hope its gonna be some new guy, that deserves a push, or sumone thats returning. I personally would love to see William Regal in that place. IMO thats a guy that deserves at least 1 world title run. Hes one of the greatest to never hold the world/wwe title. And also Christian would do just fine for me
    How about Undertaker comes down to help the Sheild and shocks the world by being their leader or something.
    Okay I take that bro 'If you have time, take a look at my blog. I put there sum more ideas for this match and it would be nice to hear your opinion
    Sorry I didn't read your blog, so if you came up with the same idea I guess great minds think alike. As for as them all being singles wrestlers the only one thats there all the time is Punk, so I don't think that matters. Also the MAIN EVENT of Wrestlemania 1 was a tag match. What's the big deal with putting 4 guys in 1 match and saving time and giving spots to guys that work all year round for Vince. Besides the match would work because there is history between all of them.
    3countdcg: I gotta dissagree with that one, for 1) it would look too similar to last year and 2) Takers WM wins are legit and clean, it would be dumb to make him look like he needs help from ref
    Although I gotta admit that this could fuel the feud between Trips and Lesnar for SS or Extreme rules.
    Sad that the HOF is getting more cudos than the WM card that seems to be shaping up.

Your thinking regarding a tag match is a good one, but how about this.....
    CM Punk gets added to the Cena-Rock main event.

Brock faces 'Taker and the Game is the guest referee for their match. With a guest ref like Triple H is takes moments away from the actually wrestling in the match and slows it down a little bit.
    Lol could you at least bother to make the blog look different than my blog from 3 days ago? :-D
    and Johny, it wont be the first time Taker was in a tag match in Mania, also it would save time and it will first accually interesting tag match in a long time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.