Blog Comments

This was a fun read. I laughed out loud a couple times. I look forward to your next blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupy1234
    He could hire some IWC as writers. Then the WWE would have better story lines at a cheaper cost.
    Yea I agree to the better story lines part..but beware IWC people tend to want all the bananas at once..so after a while they will only have dry nuts to serve the E Universe
    oh no you criticized the undertaker, nobody will take this blog seriously now...
    He could hire some IWC as writers. Then the WWE would have better story lines at a cheaper cost.
    If only vince hired some of the iwc as writers .. If only
    soooooo im guessing u trying 2 take the piss yh? although i would love ur prediction to b true for shield match with sheamus turning heel but stephanie McMahon agrees that orton needs 2 b heel and daddy aint gunna say no to his baby girl! Taker will probs beat Punk and then next year have Cena vs Taker! have Cena End The Streak 21-1! Do think the HHH vs Lesnar match sim will happen cos HHH has said that he wants his last match to be him vs HBK and so expect next year a HIAC HHH vs HBK in a loser is not allowed in the HOF or some other crazy stipulation match but also expect to see them try to settle it at Summerslam but HHH wins and HBK point out its 1-1 as HBK screwed HHH and then have Shane join HBK and at WM30 have HHH W/ Stephanie McMahon vs HBK W/ Shane McMahon and special guest ref VKM!
    hahahahahaha. no wait i wasn't actually laughing, this was super lame. hahahaha. now i'm laughing.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.