Blog Comments

I'm glad I don't live in Manchester if there's people like you But don't worry i'm still a man u supporter.
    Why put Bray Wyatt on a team with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan after he OBLITERATED them both on RAW last week?? Holes, man..... gotta fill in the holes in your story...
    devil is kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Allen
    as funny as this blog may seem, it comes across like it was written by a gobby saddo with tourettes
    LOLZ, This is so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May The Fallen Angel look down on you and may the poor have their request accepted "Feed Me More".
    as funny as this blog may seem, it comes across like it was written by a gobby saddo with tourettes
    I actually think the comment section was funnier than the blog; the part where people said that IWC members should be hired to WWE creative was especially comical. Even more so is the fact that they actually believe they could write better storylines. It's one thing to write a story that you and your friend might enjoy you acting out with your action figures (because they're only dolls when girls play with them) and it's a totally different scenario when you are at the mercy of being approved by management, talent, fans, sponsors, tv networks, and other entities you are contractually obligated to (including federally mandated laws about what is considered 'appropriate' for television)...

Silly IWC; you guys crack me up some times.
    Your attempts to make this blog comical, in my opinion, failed.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.