Blog Comments

J.C. Chuckles doesn't need to sell a thing in the ring--he sells where it counts to the corporation that is VinneLand--the merch stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedRKO
    I believe that is just an overused stereotype. The whole IWC community does not contain any children. The kids aren't there to see people like Brock Lesnar or the Shield. Only people like Cena and Fandango.
    The IWC does not contain any children????? Are you seriously saying such a moronic thing?????
    I agree with you on Barrett. Something tells me McMahan is pro Irish ( due to name) I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but I know HHH has a hard on for Sheamus. On not using young stars...didn't the Shield just defeat Taker and Kane with DB? Granted Cena is shoved down our throats, but at least he's under forty. TNA still has the likes of Hogan and Sting headlining main storylines. All their guys in the top spot are well in their 40's. TNA is as bad as WWE in that sense. Not to mention WWE is calling up more NXT stars soon. But with everyone's ADD issues, they'll be bored and bitchin about them too. Meanwhile Sting will be champ and Hogan will be the center of TNA'a storylines.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    A few things.

1. When did Wade Barrett ever have any credibility? Answer = NEVER

2. If that was really HHH's office, then I snicker because my office is bigger and nicer. And the cardboard computer & tv props were way too noticeable.

3. Ziggy will most likely retain the title in some cheap interfence fashion, continuing his journey toward being one of the flakiest champs in recent memory.
    In regards to the comment regarding Barrett, i mean that he is losing his credibility as a wrestler. He calls himself the "Bare-Knuckle Brawler". But if you lose to R-Truth, then i don't see how you have any. In regards to Ziggler, i agree with you 100 percent. I just can't see Ziggler losing a match legitimately clean. But when does he do that these days anyways?
    Quote Originally Posted by goodomens
    most fans are children. who's fault is that?
    I believe that is just an overused stereotype. The whole IWC community does not contain any children. The kids aren't there to see people like Brock Lesnar or the Shield. Only people like Cena and Fandango.
    A few things.

1. When did Wade Barrett ever have any credibility? Answer = NEVER

2. If that was really HHH's office, then I snicker because my office is bigger and nicer. And the cardboard computer & tv props were way too noticeable.

3. Ziggy will most likely retain the title in some cheap interfence fashion, continuing his journey toward being one of the flakiest champs in recent memory.
    most fans are children. who's fault is that?
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.