Blog Comments

Your telling me Fan-dan-go beating the guy that beat Stone cold and the Rock in the same night, a 6 time world champion, 9 time ic champion. In his debut match at Wrestlemaina is not a upset?

Also, Are you really saying Sheamus finisher is weak? Are you telling me that if Sheamus kicked you in the face with boots on with full force would not hurt?
    You are about 11 years out on Brock's 'The Next Big Thing' gimmick. Nice read though.
    Your results (except for Fandingo) are identical to Ozfans blog, also on the homepage right now. Seems like a predictable ppv again.
    A good read but I think that Henry Sheamus has been a decent build for what it is, they have been given some TV time and it isn't just a throw together the way i see it other than that I agree with most of what you said.
    HATE HOGAN...always have! I thought he would bring $$ and talent to TNA...not his usual BS, selfishness, etc... Sting is a draw...enforcer...not guy that has to wear a t-shirt should be champion! Robert Roode is the best talent there...combo of the ravishing one and the nature boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDemon102094
    They don't suck, they are stuck in a bad time, where most of the fans are children, but its a business, whether we want it to be the way it used to be, or at least edgy, with less kid jokes, its about the money, without the money they wouldn't even be here, we wouldn't even have anything to complain about.
    I had the same thoughts as you though, predictable matches, the lack of suprises on tv, but their have been a good amount of pay per view suprises this year, and they need to get rid of old guys, their day is over, if you watch TNA, Sting is #1 contender, what the hell, and Hogan may get shot at Bound for Glory, thats BULLSHIT, thats really something to complain about.
    The gift was sort of fashonista. You never know Alicia Fox could be making a return.
    It's a bit of a long shot, but what if it was Karma? It would certainly be a surprise. The reveal could be that she doesn't admire Kaitlyn, she admires the belt.
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.