View RSS Feed

RatedRKO

1. Extreme Rules: A Retrospective

WWE presented us with its fourth PPV of the year, Extreme Rules. The card looked impressive, but did it deliver? Well, last night I ordered a pizza and watched the whole thing and boy do I have much to say. I may be a critical person but if i didn't see anything wrong with it I wouldn't be making my complaints. So here we go.

Pre Show: The Miz vs Cody Rhodes

This match ...
  2. 2013 Extreme Rules Predictions

It's that time of the year. The only time of the year where every WWE superstar gets extreme. To be honest, this PPV is looking a lot better than WrestleMania and that is no exaggeration. While this past week's Monday Night RAW, with the exception of The Shield match and the Triple H/Lesnar segment, was uttlerly atrocious, this PPV has a lot of potential. We have a Steel Cage match, an I Quit Match, ...
  3. Solving The Great Mystery of Kaityln's Admirer

It looks like someone has an affiliation for current WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn. To me, Kaitlyn is a fine-looking woman, so this mystery is sure to be great. We even got The Great Khali (A.K.A - The Indian Sherlock Holmes) on the case. Who could it possibly be? This has the makings of becoming the greatest mystery in WWE HISTORY! Is it Cody Rhodes? We have seen him flirt with Kaitlyn before. How about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. RAW Displayed What's Wrong With WWE

Hello, folks. It's been quite a long time hasn't it. Well, if you have been following me I have been on a tyrade of WWE management due the decisions made and RAW displayed everything that was wrong. I meant to write this yesterday, but because I'm cool like that, I'm going to do it today. I needed a day off to ponder on the sheer stupidity of it anyway. I may only look at negative things, but these ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.